Premier Lg EPL Matchday 38 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to be a popular opinion but getting sick of Ange’s whinging.

And his hypocrisy as well. The whole never change the way I play rubbish with his team set up to fail in some games and then finally changing for the Man City game. Why exactly? And then going on a bitch session after the game.

And his hypocrisy as well. The whole never change the way I play rubbish with his team set up to fail in some games and then finally changing for the Man City game. Why exactly? And then going on a bitch session after the game.
I think the fans will turn pretty quickly if he doesn't have a good start to next season.

He should be just letting this go but instead he's made himself the centre of the story.

I think the fans will turn pretty quickly if he doesn't have a good start to next season.

He should be just letting this go but instead he's made himself the centre of the story.
It was a pretty shit situation for Tottenham.

Win the game and it still wasn’t in their hands. Draw the game and they can’t finish top 4 and hand Arsenal the title.

The amount of crap Tottenham fans would’ve copped had they handed Arsenal the title would’ve been immense. And these people live in the real world and in amongst the rivalry where they’d have colleagues, family and friends who are all Arsenal supporters and would’ve copped alot of crap over the last 30 years from them.

I absolutely understand why the atmosphere was different. The fans don’t have to blow the roof of the stadium every game. And their form over the past 3 months has hardly warranted any such atmosphere anyway.

The whole likeable Aussie has quicky disipated. He’s just acting like a knob at the moment. And this coming from a reformed former Mourinho fan.

It was a pretty s**t situation for Tottenham.

Win the game and it still wasn’t in their hands. Draw the game and they can’t finish top 4 and hand Arsenal the title.

The amount of crap Tottenham fans would’ve copped had they handed Arsenal the title would’ve been immense. And these people live in the real world and in amongst the rivalry where they’d have colleagues, family and friends who are all Arsenal supporters and would’ve copped alot of crap over the last 30 years from them.

I absolutely understand why the atmosphere was different. The fans don’t have to blow the roof of the stadium every game. And their form over the past 3 months has hardly warranted any such atmosphere anyway.

The whole likeable Aussie has quicky disipated. He’s just acting like a knob at the moment. And this coming from a reformed former Mourinho fan.
It won't be anything like the crap the Tottenham fans will cop if City bottle it against West Ham and Arsenal win the league. Not that I think that will happen though I think City will be 3-0 up by the 20th.

It won't be anything like the crap the Tottenham fans will cop if City bottle it against West Ham and Arsenal win the league. Not that I think that will happen though I think City will be 3-0 up by the 20th.
Irrelevant if Villa get a point in terms of the value of winning that game.

As long as man U continue being man U I could handle that.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

If you want your team to lose because someone at work might say mean things to you, I don’t know what to say.
It’s not about wanting to lose it’s about being conflicted and almost dispassionate.

And a biased Arsenal fan living in (presumably) Australia is in no position to comment on the culture over there.

I can see where Ange is coming from. But he went about it in the wrong way imo.

I do think a lot of Spurs fans didn't really think they were going to make top 4 anyway, and that made it easier to play the "we want City to win/Arsenal to lose" bantz card.

24 hours to go until Klopp’s last game for Liverpool.

What an incredible 9 years it’s been.

When he joined the club he made the point that it doesn’t matter what people think when you arrive at a club, it matters what they think when you leave.

So what do I think?

I think I feel proud to be a Liverpool fan again. And there’s so much to be said for that.

I think whether you love us or hate us we’ve regained the respect of the footballing world.

I think he produced the best Liverpool side I’ve ever seen (and I started supporting the club in the mid-80s) and one of the greatest sides English football has ever seen (bettered only by imo the greatest side).

I think he and his players have played the right way and consistently entertained us week in week out.

I think we’ve won everything there is to win.

Honestly, what more could you ask for as a fan.

I’ve been around for long enough to know there are no guarantees, the good times don’t last forever (in football as in life) and this might be as good as it gets for us for a long time.

I hope we give him the send off he deserves tomorrow. What a bloody legend.

Last edited:

But you have to appreciate that the honeymoon period ended between Spurs supporters and Ange around the time he refused to not lose a match on purpose. :p

I agree. I think naturally the pressure and disappointment of the last couple of months has seen him change his tune massively, but also see his stubbornness double down which has hurt the teams results on the field. He has contradicted himself with his "it's how we play, mate" and being brave at all times.

Playing the same out of form players like Maddison, Udogie, Bissouma etc wasn't brave.

Under use of the u21s and squad players like Lo Celso wasn't brave.

Playing Emerson and Davies as inverted full backs in Udogie's absence wasn't brave. It took being 3 nil down for the first brave call by giving Skipp a run there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you have to appreciate that the honeymoon period ended between Spurs supporters and Ange around the time he refused to not lose a match on purpose. :p

Like most of us Ange is an outsider to the rivalry.

I was talking about it with a mate who supports Celtic. He said he would want Celtic to lose a game that meant Rangers don't win the title, even if it mean Celtic miss out on the Champions League.

I find it all quite pathetic.

I mean if any fan base has copped it last decade or so it’s Bombers and some of it deserved. Saga and then the butt of jokes re finals. You cop it at home, with friends, at work, at the game and from all supporters but still wouldn’t want your team to lose a game that may be of some benefit to you. But if it ever turns around all the more to enjoy. Big shit Spurs cop it from Arsenal fans …first world problems.

Mind you if I was a North fan I would’ve been cheering my own team losing to Suns late last season so we could’ve drafted a generational talent instead of a Tasmanian who’s gone in 4-5 years. But even that it’s for the benefit of your own team.

What’s not to understand?

24 hours to go until Klopp’s last game for Liverpool.

What an incredible 9 years it’s been.

When he joined the club he made the point that it doesn’t matter what people think when you arrive at a club, it matters what they think when you leave.

So what do I think?

I think I feel proud to be a Liverpool fan again. And there’s so much to be said for that.

I think whether you love us or hate us we’ve regained the respect of the footballing world.

I think he produced the best Liverpool side I’ve ever seen (and I started supporting the club in the mid-80s) and one of the greatest sides English football has ever seen (bettered only by imo the greatest side).

I think he and his players have played the right way and consistently entertained us week in week out.

I think we’ve won everything there is to win.

Honestly, what more could you ask for as a fan.

I’ve been around for long enough to know there are no guarantees, the good times don’t last forever (in football as in life) and this might be as good as it gets for us for a long time.

I hope we give him the send off he deserves tomorrow. What a bloody legend.
I think your 30 years of failure made him look better than he is. You won CL before and other Cup comps before and if it wasn't for Gerrard even B. Rodgers would've delivered a title.

I guess Klopp was lucky he didn't have a slipper in his team or he might be on the same level as a Rodgers.

seems like all my teams in every code are winning (or at least not losing) this weekend. If lady luck is on Arsenal's side then tonight is the time to strike a miracle

I'm watching the League Two promotion playoff. They're having drinks breaks... it's 22 degrees hahaha!! Come on.
Not sure what it is in Manchester but I'd be surprised if its aa high as 22. And it's ****ing sweltering.

Don't get the sun much, but when it comes out it's normally a scorcher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back