Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal lucky as *.
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind if they didn't get that penalty call on Kulu they would be sooking it up something fierce calling it a disgrace and blaming the premier league etc.
Spurs probably deserved to win that in the end or take a point.

Good on Arsenal for playing Spurs into form in the second half for when they play City.
Spurs don't need anyones help to be in form when they play us.

Son s**t. Maddison s**t. Kulucesvski s**t.

Won't be the case in a few weeks time.

Great watch. Title race still alive which is a good result. Spurs showed more than enough to think they’ll give City a decent game on the run in.

Great for Villa too. Huge from them to finish top 4. Not sure if it’s because the title race had been so good or because Chelsea and Man Utd so bad, but don’t think it’s taken the headlines it probably deserves to.

Spurs needed their first goal gift wrapped and handed to them on a silver platter and somehow Arsenal are lucky
Both goals were Raya errors. Horrendous pass turns it over and they get an easy goal, and then Raya elects not to claim the ball in, and it ends up with Rice having to throw a leg at the ball not knowing whats around him and giving away a pen.

Spurs needed their first goal gift wrapped and handed to them on a silver platter and somehow Arsenal are lucky
You got 2 goals from an own goal and a non penalty that you'd cry about lol arsenal got lucky I don't know how you'd need to cope and pretend that didn't happen.

Both goals were Raya errors. Horrendous pass turns it over and they get an easy goal, and then Raya elects not to claim the ball in, and it ends up with Rice having to throw a leg at the ball not knowing whats around him and giving away a pen.
Yep and all of Arsenal's goals were from errors as well lol it was a complete coin flip game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice try but I don't really care that much lol just laughing at the lucky team being so biased he can't see it
Got lucky with the own goal but their goal by the letter of the law is offside and I do think the penalty call before Sakas goal wasn’t there from the replays I can see.

Managed to hold on through a silly Raya mistake and a definite one which they wouldn’t have got (which is crazy considering Oliver was right there) unless VAR intervened

Got lucky with the own goal but their goal by the letter of the law is offside and I do think the penalty call before Sakas goal wasn’t there from the replays I can see.

Managed to hold on through a silly Raya mistake and a definite one which they wouldn’t have got (which is crazy considering Oliver was right there) unless VAR intervened
I think the Kulu one was a penalty but whatever not gonna cry over it. Just compounded by them scoring directly from it aswell. Potentially a 2 goal swing off that decision which is the game.

Kovacic on for Doku was a pretty obvious sub. Bernardo moved over to the right and that will hopefully fix problems on the right side of defence and middle as well.

Ederson also off for Ortega. Presume injury related.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back