Unrestricted Free Agent David Cuningham [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Every chance North or WCE offer him something disgusting and he leaves. Be an upgrade on what they've got.
He would be close to a minimum salary player. Unless there is a major turnaround in his form, nobody is going to offer much at all. If either of those teams want him, they would only need to offer a bit more career security.

David Cuningham name gives me ptsd

He was selected with the pick SoS fleeced us with for the drug addict Yarran

David Cuningham name gives me ptsd

He was selected with the pick SoS fleeced us with for the drug addict Yarran
Was stunned it went through. Anyone who spent any time at all near the Coburg TAB/Brown’s hotel on Sydney Road knew the kind of trouble the bloke had got himself into. Again, stunned it didn’t filter through to Richmond.

Anyway, back on topic. Cuners will stay I assume. He won’t get megabucks elsewhere, I’d like to think he’d stick by us after sticking by him, and his class with the footy in hand makes him the perfect cream on top type player.

Yep. He is better off sticking with you and trying to get himself cherry ripe for a chance at a flag.

North should target him I believe. Will be able to improve an area of weakness.

Really don't think he'd be the type of player to thrive in an situation like North's. IMO his only chance of playing good footy would be in a strong team where he can be the cream. Can't see that happening anywhere other than Carlton since hes already there.

Really don't think he'd be the type of player to thrive in an situation like North's. IMO his only chance of playing good footy would be in a strong team where he can be the cream. Can't see that happening anywhere other than Carlton since hes already there.
Even then he’s a fringe player.
Carlton have him as depth.
And I agree with you, not sure he’d be effective in a weak team.

He’s managed to work through. Good career with the talent and what his body has been able to withstand.

Hopefully the blues sign him

Small foward with speed is what Carlton need

Cunningham is a fast small foward and will be 28 next march

If he doesnt fit carltons needs then clearly not good enough

Delisted free agent would be his best option to get another chance at continuing his career

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small foward with speed is what Carlton need

Cunningham is a fast small foward and will be 28 next march

If he doesnt fit carltons needs then clearly not good enough

Delisted free agent would be his best option to get another chance at continuing his career

He is a half forward flanker who can play spurts in the middle, not an x factor forward pocket/goal kicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back