Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wonder about the psychological make up of a person who takes photos of their teammates whilst naked & saves them to a computer. Something is not quite right with this sort of behaviour. Perhaps Gilbert & the girl had a bit more in common than some of us realised.

People seem to be making out that these were the only two photos that Gilbert took on the entire trip and the only ones he saved. They were probably just a couple of photos amongst a huge batch of photos that he dumped on to his computer. He probably forgot they were even there.

People seem to be making out that these were the only two photos that Gilbert took on the entire trip and the only ones he saved. They were probably just a couple of photos amongst a huge batch of photos that he dumped on to his computer. He probably forgot they were even there.

exactly what i was trying to post. Hes just gone and dumped the file of the footy trip on his pc. Probably hasnt even looked at the photos and forgot all about it.

Also if Gilbert and Duthie were having some sort of minor relationship or fling, and she has taken the photos of the pc, than nothing will happen to her. Theyd be considered in a relationship at the time.

I don't doubt he took a lot of photos during the trip, I just can't understand why he would take photos of his naked teammates, even if they were all drunk & just mucking around.

What are you talking about? Can't win? What would be considered a win?

When did I mention a cry for help?

I didn't say that you mentioned it. It has been mentioned hundreds of times in these threads.

She cant win by your standards. If she is calm and reasonable then she is a sociopath. If she lashes out and acts like a child she is unstable (other people have mentioned this numerous times in this thread)

Hinch has gone where most are scared to go, this is not going to go away.

http://www.hinch.net/hinch-says-2010/December/23-12-10.html

Her pregnancy, with twins which she lost, was allegedly the result of a liaison with a St. Kilda footballer? Why hasn’t he been charged at least with unlawful carnal knowledge? Sexual penetration of a child?

There are heaps of other questions. People believe Riewoldt’s version of how he was snapped unawares, as he climbed out of bed, by self-styled Candid Camera team mate and team historian Sam Gilbert. The only pic I have seen, shows Riewoldt and a team mate apparently posing for the pic. And the bed seems to have been made up very neatly. Doesn’t compute?

Why weren’t Gilbert and Nick Dal Santo at the press conference this week?

Was Dal Santa playing with himself in the same room as his buddies? (And these guys worry about homosexuals in the AFL.)

Can you really blame them in this situation.

Any perception of supporting what she is doing could result in them being part of the lawsuit, and send them to the wall financially.

Stupid comment. They obviously do not support her actions. What a ridiculous thing to suggest that it's in the parents best legal interests to disown their daughter.

Are you sure about that?

Most people would have some control over their children most easily when they rely on the parents for financial support.

Apparently this girl has done modelling or something, and may well be financially independant. ( Maybe a bit of dole money as well who knows). I guess its not so easy to cut her off from her mobile/internet.

Still her parents had her on holidays with them at the Gold Coast last week. Maybe they should have seen the signs earlier.

sure am sure.

Stealing is an offence, but the saints cant prove it for one and two she can be considered in a relationship at the time she got the photos - so nothing can happen to her.

Also your allowed to have a child after 16, nothing illegal with that. Sure she might not be able to take care of it because she doesnt earn enough funds ect, which means if her parents arnt willing to help her than she will get money and help another way (Centrelink).

I don't doubt he took a lot of photos during the trip, I just can't understand why he would take photos of his naked teammates, even if they were all drunk & just mucking around.

One of my Mates has photo's of me from my Bucks night.
They arent pretty.
He isn't gay.
He isn't normally an idiot.
He wont give them back.
I'm glad it was before digital photo's.
No doubt he will use them to embarass me one day.

cant help but agree with this

So when you weigh it up against all her lies, it makes her story more likely?

Sure both parties may not be tellin the absolute truth, but the likely truth is being told by St Kilda

People are saying that she has been caught lying at least once so that means she loses credibility. Surely you hold St Kilda to the same standards and when they lie at least once then they lose credibility as well.
St Kilda have a lot more to lose so their motivation to stretch the truth would also be far greater.

nope, but posting pictures of their genitals online without their consent doesent really leave you in much of a winning position

at the very least, even if you believe all her ramblings, the fact that she did that makes her a particular kind of person. one which has no positive adjectives.

So if she is a particular type, then what type of a person at 23 years of age gets a 16 year old pregnant then ditches her? What adjectives of a positive nature would you use to describe that guy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinch is a fool of the highest (or should it be lowest?) order. There is this legal concept called age of consent, which is set at 16. Why is he talking about criminal charges of unlawful carnal knowledge? Surely the bloke can count to 16?

thankyou, Hinch is a joke and i wont read anything from him let along when hes living let alone dyeing.

Obviousily half the BF board cant count to 16 or understand the law. You can do what the hell you want after 16 with the law. For all you 16 year old girls or boys you can have it off and by the chance get pregnant - nothing wrong with, happens alot more often than people realise.

I don't get why so many people are stuck on this. What people do behind closed doors is their own business. If that means taking nudie pictures of each other then so be it.

sure am sure.

Stealing is an offence, but the saints cant prove it for one and two she can be considered in a relationship at the time she got the photos - so nothing can happen to her.

Also your allowed to have a child after 16, nothing illegal with that. Sure she might not be able to take care of it because she doesnt earn enough funds ect, which means if her parents arnt willing to help her than she will get money and help another way (Centrelink).

Is it legal to put graphic nudity on your Facebook public page.
Is it legal to attempt to sell photographs you don't have the rights to.
Is it legal to deliberately and maliciously cause public embarassment.

I'm not up with all the laws, but didn't they bring in new laws to prevent cyberbullying. I wonder if any of these apply.

So if she is a particular type, then what type of a person at 23 years of age gets a 16 year old pregnant then ditches her? What adjectives of a positive nature would you use to describe that guy?

1. Yet to be proven she was pregnant by anyone of knowledge

2. We dont know if it was caused by Gilbert and that is yet to also be proven

3. However if true it isnt illegal by him or her and he will just be known as a dick and a person doing something they shouldnt have. eg: wrong bot not illegal.

I don't get why so many people are stuck on this. What people do behind closed doors is their own business. If that means taking nudie pictures of each other then so be it.

In this day & age, those pictures aren't just going to end up in a photo album in a cupboard, or corner of the garage at home. If you are prepared to have your photo taken using modern photo technology/computer technology, you have to be prepared that it may end up embarrassing you somewhere down the road.

By all means take the photo in a moment of stupidity, but for goodness sake, when you sober up, get rid of it.

There is one person responsible for this whole incident occurring & that is Sam Gilbert, yet somehow he seems to have got away with a token apology to his teammates. No photos, no story.

From her twitter acct, which is now protected:

Is done. Ciao for now twitter.. y'all ****ed me over.
less than 5 seconds ago via web

Clearly just not able to accept responsibility for her actions and blames everyone else. What a sad sad state to be in.

Is it legal to put graphic nudity on your Facebook public page.
Is it legal to attempt to sell photographs you don't have the rights to.
Is it legal to deliberately and maliciously cause public embarassment.

I'm not up with all the laws, but didn't they bring in new laws to prevent cyberbullying. I wonder if any of these apply.

If you read facebook its against the rules of facebook to put nude pictures and they will be deleted if reported ect. But its not ILLEGAL you idiot you wont go to prision or anything for it.

As ive said its illegal to steal s**t and photos for this matter. But with law in wont be proved in this case and because they oculd be said to be in a relationship it wont be considered stealing. So they can be every right to be hers. Also she hasnt asked for money for them, thats yet to also be proven - if she wanted money for them she wouldve easily got money for them.

The third one is just silly and dunno about cyberbullying.

In this day & age, those pictures aren't just going to end up in a photo album in a cupboard, or corner of the garage at home. If you are prepared to have your photo taken using modern photo technology/computer technology, you have to be prepared that it may end up embarrassing you somewhere down the road.

By all means take the photo in a moment of stupidity, but for goodness sake, when you sober up, get rid of it.

There is one person responsible for this whole incident occurring & that is Sam Gilbert, yet somehow he seems to have got away with a token apology to his teammates. No photos, no story.

Ever heard of a hangover or not being able to remember s**t from the previous night - yep thats what alcohol does to ya mate. Not sure if your to upto date with it all.

Yeah your right Gilberts problem not hers. But he hasnt done anything wrong.

1. Yet to be proven she was pregnant by anyone of knowledge

2. We dont know if it was caused by Gilbert and that is yet to also be proven

3. However if true it isnt illegal by him or her and he will just be known as a dick and a person doing something they shouldnt have. eg: wrong bot not illegal.

It was alleged that Donoghue took the victim to a nightclub where he bought her the drinks, having told her that she needed to ''do something to put your mind off things'' after she had a miscarriage.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/policeman-named-in-sex-case-20101222-195o8.html

I am pretty sure that a miscarriage is enough proof of pregnancy unless you have some sort of medical knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't know about.

St Kilda have at no stage denied that she was impregnated by one of their players. Considering how heavy handed they have been over a couple of photos I am sure that if they could prove she wasn't knocked up by one of them then they would have come out all guns blazing.

Bullshit way of looking at it, only viable if you want to spare any responsibility for the skank... no photo's on FB no story :confused:

If I were NR I'd be very close to beating him up next time I saw him. But still, it wasn't Gilbert that published them on Facebook. Those photos would still be sitting harmlessly on his hard-drive if it wasn't for our dear little friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back