Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The harder that StKilda push on this the faster their public reputation will fall.
We are talking about a vulnerable, immature (if misguided) child after all. And being a bully will not play out well

Exactly, however their reputation has been in tatters for quite some time now, but these circumstances further highlight what a foul club they have become.

Please elaborate.

Macmum has basically summed it up for me BrownDog.

Reiwoldt: is caught with his gear out and he knows that the picture is being taken, yet denies it. He is supposed to be a leader for his team mates yet, does this immature crap and has a picture taken of it, then denies that he knew the picture was taken.

Dal Santo: picture taken with him in a compromising position. Whether he is spanking or not, why would he let a guy take a pic of his gear. Makes me more think that the girl was in the room or he is a homo.

Gilbert: gets a girl pregnant, then shirks responsibility. Takes pictures of his mates gear and saves them to his computer. Then allows access to that computer for a teenage girl to find images of his teammates in compromising positions.

SKFC: Has handled this very poorly. The girl may be attention seeking but they have a responsibilty to protect her as she is still classified as a minor.

The players are educated enough by the AFL and they should know the difference from right and wrong. It's all ok for them to have orgys and GB's, and show their mates pics of their conquests on the weekend, but when it happens to them, it's different. They must be held accountable for their actions. If Gilbert did get her pregnant (proven or not) he should be more of a man and support the girl, instead of severing ties and having no accountability.

Why?

What on earth gives you this sense of righteousness? Why do these players owe you answers? Why can't you mind your own business?

Righteous??
Is it because i know the difference between right and wrong??
Because I didn't take pictures of my mates and store them on my computer for them to be found??

if i had a former lover posting pictures of my **** on the internet i would like a bit of assistance from the law

Easily avoided mate. Just make sure your "former lovers" are not malicious, balls-out batshit crazy malicious little tarts (16 year old tarts at that).

And don't hang around Sam Gilbert, because he likes taking and storing photographs of penis.

Righteous??
Because I didn't take pictures of my mates and store them on my computer for them to be found??

I don't think you do, taking pictures of teammates on an end of season trip, naked or not, and then storing them on your computer is hardly doing anything wrong.

Lying about your age, stealing incriminating photos, posting them on a public forum and then lying about the circumstances you obtained them is wrong.

That doesn't give you the right to call someone a fruitcake,

Luckily I didn't then sport. :rolleyes:

I merely stated that accentuating perceived mental instability may be her most practical way to mitigate the legal pain that is coming her way, and it may be something she has considered. Keep in mind that any suggestion of mental illness by anyone is purely speculative. Complete disregard for the law, in itself, is not a mental illness.

But don't let context get in the way of some good old online righteous indignation.

Stop being such a sanctimonious twerp! Replace all the above adjectives with seriously psychologically disturbed and we have a more accurate picture. She is officially a child for only a few more months, so child welfare angencies only have that time to intervene in the train wreck.
!
in some cases the child protection commisioner can still intervene up till the early twenties. I know people that this has been the case with

I don't think you do, taking pictures of teammates on an end of season trip, naked or not, and then storing them on your computer is hardly doing anything wrong.

Lying about your age, stealing incriminating photos, posting them on a public forum and then lying about the circumstances you obtained them is wrong.

I do think storing naked photos of your mates is stupid, especially when you are all in the public eye. And he apologised which was the right thing to do.

But spot on about the girl.

seems her parents have disowned her, sad to see

Can you really blame them in this situation. Reading between the lines they have obviously pleaded with her to call off her dogs but to no avail.

Any perception of supporting what she is doing could result in them being part of the lawsuit, and send them to the wall financially.

17 year olds are technically minors, but short of locking her in the basement, what practical measures can her parents take to stop her at this stage? Threatening to walk away from her may have been the last card they had left to play.

This matter had been blowed out so much by the media ect. Very little is even going to happen, people thinking she will go behind bars ect and be looked away for several years are kidding themselves and no nothing about the law and how it works. Stkilda are also going way overboard of course you want to protect your own players but this isnt the issue that its been made out to be. So many unknowns in this and too many rumours which are all probably false or wrong.

The only thing that is going to happen is that they will seize her from posting any more photos and ask that they be deleted which they will. If she post any photos after this than she will be in serious trouble.

As for what i think, she doesnt have any more photos - which is why she asked people to send them to her. The only way she has gotten the photos of Stkilda players is by having a thing for Sam Gilbert and getting onto his computer and taking the photos. Only recently has she sent these photos out to the public why not do it ages ago. Because Gilbert rejected her and she aint happy about it.

This pregnant thing, its a massive rumour and nothing has been really talked about of it in the media so im calling a lie. First i heard it was Gilbert or a stkilda player who got her pregnant yet to be proven at all, than i here it was a police officer who said he would fine her for something if he could have it off.

Im not backing her up one little bit, shes a stupid girl who could get herself into trouble and is an attenting seeking bitch. Im not going to say **** because i dont think shes been with 21 AFL players, its all a lie to make the story look better than it is. Sure she may have been with a few AFL players including Gilbert but not with Riewodlt or NDS. Anyone that thinks she took the photos are stupid. Clearly they were taken in a hotel environment the same as the miami hotel they were in. Riewoldt clearly showed his discust about the incident and why the hell would Dawson be there with Riewoldt when she and him are having it off, stupid story that doenst make sense.

She might cop a slap on the hand but the saints boys must know it is there responsability to not let these photos get out. People send nude shots to each other all the time and even videos, if these are posted its not the persons fault who posted them its the person who sent them problem. The thing that the saints need to prove is she stole the photos for any fine to be given, even than its likely that they will just be asked to be deleted from her and not allowed to be posted again because they are not ther property.

That is all, matter that is way over blown, nothing will happen to her and nor should it, unless she post more photos after sigining of that she has deleted them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you really blame them in this situation. Reading between the lines they have obviously pleaded with her to call off her dogs but to no avail.

Any perception of supporting what she is doing could result in them being part of the lawsuit, and send them to the wall financially.

17 year olds are technically minors, but short of locking her in the basement, what practical measures can her parents take to stop her at this stage?

They don't need to support what she has done, just be there. You have reduced parenting down to something less significant that what I see it to be. Sad that her parents aren't there for her.

Wrong yes and it isnt going to help her one bit in the future, the name kim duthie will be remembered forever and thats what she wanted. But its not illegal or against the law.

Macmum has basically summed it up for me BrownDog.

Reiwoldt: is caught with his gear out and he knows that the picture is being taken, yet denies it. He is supposed to be a leader for his team mates yet, does this immature crap and has a picture taken of it, then denies that he knew the picture was taken.

Dal Santo: picture taken with him in a compromising position. Whether he is spanking or not, why would he let a guy take a pic of his gear. Makes me more think that the girl was in the room or he is a homo.

Gilbert: gets a girl pregnant, then shirks responsibility. Takes pictures of his mates gear and saves them to his computer. Then allows access to that computer for a teenage girl to find images of his teammates in compromising positions.

SKFC: Has handled this very poorly. The girl may be attention seeking but they have a responsibilty to protect her as she is still classified as a minor.

The players are educated enough by the AFL and they should know the difference from right and wrong. It's all ok for them to have orgys and GB's, and show their mates pics of their conquests on the weekend, but when it happens to them, it's different. They must be held accountable for their actions. If Gilbert did get her pregnant (proven or not) he should be more of a man and support the girl, instead of severing ties and having no accountability.

Righteous??

All of this is conjecture on your part, because we don't know! All we can do is accept the word of the most credible parties, and the girl has not shown much of that thus far!
And I'm curious to know that given this girl's propensity to promiscuity, if she was indeed pregnant, how do we know Gilbert was the father in the absence of any DNA testing. Or do we just accept it because she said so! and expect him to support her regardless. Doesn't seem very logical to me!

Stop being such a sanctimonious twerp! Replace all the above adjectives with seriously psychologically disturbed and we have a more accurate picture. She is officially a child for only a few more months, so child welfare angencies only have that time to intervene in the train wreck.
Having said that, she won't be so contemptuous, when she made is 100% responsible for her abberant actions and I very much doubt we'll hear from her after this!

You have to wonder about the psychological make up of a person who takes photos of their teammates whilst naked & saves them to a computer. Something is not quite right with this sort of behaviour. Perhaps Gilbert & the girl had a bit more in common than some of us realised.

Wrong yes and it isnt going to help her one bit in the future, the name kim duthie will be remembered forever and thats what she wanted. But its not illegal or against the law.

Are you sure about that?

Most people would have some control over their children most easily when they rely on the parents for financial support.

Apparently this girl has done modelling or something, and may well be financially independant. ( Maybe a bit of dole money as well who knows). I guess its not so easy to cut her off from her mobile/internet.

Still her parents had her on holidays with them at the Gold Coast last week. Maybe they should have seen the signs earlier.

You have to wonder about the psychological make up of a person who takes photos of their teammates whilst naked & saves them to a computer. Something is not quite right with this sort of behaviour. Perhaps Gilbert & the girl had a bit more in common than some of us realised.

Pretty sure that its every chance that he just wanted to save the photos of an end of season footy trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back