Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And now I want one 😭
Cream Puff Bakery GIF by Noise New Media

We moved bars and the second place didn't have cider on tap
The rum and scotch were others rounds and then I had a vodka before heading home
Feeling fine now
I had 5 balters last night and was a bit dusty this morning.
5 percent alcohol pack a punch

I do back up today for my usual Saturday outing.

I had an off season of going to different pubs.
I think 15 different pubs overall.

I had 5 balters last night and was a bit dusty this morning.
5 percent alcohol pack a punch

I do back up today for my usual Saturday outing.

I had an off season of going to different pubs.
I think 15 different pubs overall.

You're at the pub, I'm at the gym

This thread makes me hate being on keto diet
1709380834104.png
nah doesnt need to be that way MP_ ... try these keto chocolate brownies, they are yummo

Going for 2 badges in one day. Wosh if you are anything like the fresh produce you grow you are very pretty indeed.

I answered pavlova, tiramisu, vanilla slice and cherry anything in the poll.

However, I’m a simple person at heart, and will give a shout out to almond biscuits as they are one of the few sweet recipes I can make lol.

Going for 2 badges in one day. Wosh if you are anything like the fresh produce you grow you are very pretty indeed.

However, I’m a simple person at heart, and will give a shout out to almond biscuits as they are one of the few sweet recipes I can make lol.
lol i just noticed the update to your AV

Welcome to the elite's of the elite Cake Appreciation Society. Prick your finger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve seen a few, looks like the Warriors are having a moment :D We broke them.
This is the sort of thing that makes victory taste even sweeter

Welcome to the elite's of the elite Cake Appreciation Society. Prick your finger.
Thanks! And yes, footy season could not have come around at a better time for my ongoing quest for diabetes prevention haha. This delicious thread won’t help the cause.

It did not work. No photos. 🤦‍♀️

It clearly decided I was making unleavened bread
You should post a regular loaf of white bread next time and turn it as your own creation.

Gotta give yourself credit where it’s due though, you tried and that’s all that matters regardless of the result.

Anyways guess what I made today, Hot Dogs (no dogs were harmed today) :thumbsupv1:

Dog GIF

You should post a regular loaf of white bread next time and turn it as your own creation.

Gotta give yourself credit where it’s due though, you tried and that’s all that matters regardless of the result.

Anyways guess what I made today, Hot Dogs (no dogs were harmed today) :thumbsupv1:

Dog GIF
I didn’t want to waste it so I turned into a door stopper
IMG_0837.jpeg

Love a good pecan pie, crema catalana, pannacotta - not mentioned in the options - but in the end I am going to vote for the lemon tart. :lemon: Can literally have that dessert after ANY meal.

Love a baked cheesecake or tiramisu, but the satisfaction depends on what I've eaten beforehand. If I'm heading to a cafe just for coffee & dessert, then it's probably a big slice of cheesecake with fig compote.

Back