Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

I made it on the Bulldogs page for that. June 9, 2001.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Animated GIF

Keith Wainwright 79 Hairdresser

In 1965 he began working in London's West End for Leonard ladies salon. where he was responsible for starting one of the first men's hairdressers catering for the longer men's styles of the time [citation needed] and playing music to create a more youthful atmosphere. His clients at this time included Roy Wood, The Move, Cat Stevens, The Walker Brothers and Elton John.

In 1969 Wainwright opened the salon in Knightsbridge "Smile" with two partners, Leslie Russell and Paul Owen. During the next decade he worked with chemists and hair technicians to create "unnatural" hair colours. These were later popularised by the British "punk" movement. Keith at this time was known as "Keith at Smile."

Graham ''Spider'' Webb 88 ( 1 week after his birthday)

Radio DJ Television Presenter and Producer

Went to the UK where he worked for Radio Caroline the offshore pirate operation to break British Radio Licences

Came back to Australia and produced/created Sounds Unlimited in 1974

Now I want to listen to A Walk in the Black Forest.

That was the other thing I thought of posting.
Thought it might have been a little too obscure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A double whammy with both Duane Eddy and Richard Tandy passing today.

I was introduced to Duane Eddy by my father when I was about 5 or 6 years old, he loved the instrumentals of the late 50's and early 60's from acts like Duane Eddy, The Shadows, Dick Dale and the Atlantics (to name a few), and would play them when we went on vacation during the Christmas holidays, but I never minded because I really liked them, I was always a little spellbound by the amazing guitar work.

Later in the 70's and early 80's I discovered ELO and really liked them, but only ever owned a Greatest Hits album until about 2010 when I started looking for their studio albums. I always thought that Richard was one of the essential members of the band that really help define their amazing sound.

Two greats. RIP Duane and Richard.

Last edited:
A double whammy with both Duane Eddy and Richard Tandy passing today.

I was introduced to Duane Eddy by my father when I was about 5 or 6 years old, he loved the instrumentals of the late 50's and early 60's from acts like Duane Eddy, The Shadows, Dick Dale and the Atlantics (to name a few), and play them when we went on vacation during the Christmas holidays, but I never minded because I really liked them, I was always a little spellbound by the amazing guitar work.

Later in the 70's and early 80's I discovered ELO and really liked them, but only ever owned a Greatest Hits album until about 2010 when I started looking for their studio albums. I always thought that Richard was one of the essential members of the band that really help define their amazing sound.

Two greats. RIP Duane and Richard.
You ever seen this?

Dick Rutan 85 American Aviator and Test Pilot

For those of a certain age Rutan was all over the news in 1986 for flying around the world without stopping or refueling

Impressive feat.

I wonder how the flat-earthers tried to explain this one away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back