Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, I know her from this song:

Song sounds familiar.

Wonder if this is a cover/interpolation or if it's the original.

Edit: Sampled by The Sunset Brothers for I'm Feeling It.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marwan Issa, 59 New
Marwan Issa, 59

41* points to Schulzenfest

Marwan's age is believed to be 58-59. For the sake of consistency, I have applied the eldest age as a placeholder and until we learn more, if at all.

When I looked at Wikipedia's deaths page this morning I thought that one of the Doctor Who actors had died out of sequence, and that fit and healthy grandfather Peter Davison had passed away at age 73 before the extremely frail 90-year-old Tom Baker, however it was actually Peter Davidson a former AFL and WAFL player for the West Coast Eagles, Brisbane Bears and East Fremantle Sharks who had died at age 64.

I'll stand corrected, but I think Peter Davidson is only the second West Coast Eagles player to die, the other of course being the late Chris Mainwaring back in 2007, while Ken Judge their senior coach in 2000 and 2001 has also since passed away. However Davidson joins quite a number of former Bears who have died prematurely, which includes Laurence Schache, Brent Green, Troy Clarke, Robert Dickson, Phil Walsh, Ken Judge and Matt Rendell.

Besides the Brisbane Bears link, Peter Davidson was a player in East Fremantle's 1992 WAFL premiership team coached by Ken Judge, while Chris Mainwaring was also from East Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back