Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm McDonald with one last weekend update. Much to his chagrin, to report on OJ losing his battle to cancer.
Norm was the one that got him

latest

OJ Simpson's death got me thinking about how many of The Towering Inferno cast members are still alive. While as to be expected for a 1974 movie many of the cast have since passed away, a reasonable number are still with us including Faye Dunaway, Richard Chamberlain, Susan Blakely, Robert Wagner, Susan Flannery and Mike Lookinland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never realised how good Steve Harvey's standup was

To be honest, Norm was ballsy as hell for how long he kept on going with OJ jokes, but the reason a lot of them didn't get laughs wasn't because people were too shocked to laugh, they just weren't particularly good jokes. Norm is revered, but his hit:miss ratio was atrociously bad.

Also, OJ's death is the perfect time to remind anyone that hasn't watched it, to watch the absolutely phenomenal documentary OJ Made In America. It's a 5-part series that delves into race and celebrity in America which gives so much depth into OJ the person, the context of the country he grew up in, and why his trial divided the nation by race.

It's on both Apple TV and Disney Plus and if you don't subscribe to either if them, it's worth paying for the month just to watch it.

Would you have to list them individually? Or would they be listed as one, despite being two people?
Well you can only list 20 people. So how you do that is up to you, whether you list both persons or just one…

Obviously, it would be ludicrous to list just one.

As two individuals

I figured it was so clever I allowed it
As you should too, I was gunning for it for a while there. I’ve gone for the angle again this year except age factor not as strong as it would have been if I chose the oldest living twins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back