Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly how long after taking the vaccine is that meant to kick it?

I was trying to check something online the other day and could only get 3G service so my phone s**t itself with no search results šŸ˜‚

It would also come in pretty handy for matches at KP when everyone's trying to check their phones during the breaks...

A very good question. I currently am requring 5G speeds also. Let me find my tin foil mate.

Exactly how long after taking the vaccine is that meant to kick it?

I was trying to check something online the other day and could only get 3G service so my phone s**t itself with no search results šŸ˜‚

It would also come in pretty handy for matches at KP when everyone's trying to check their phones during the breaks...

3G network is getting shut down soon, you better get a booster so it kicks in!

Hill used to pop up occasionally around the local drinking holes of Tempe, Marrickville and Newtown when I was living around that area in my 20ā€™s, was a good bloke.

Hill used to pop up occasionally around the local drinking holes of Tempe, Marrickville and Newtown when I was living around that area in my 20ā€™s, was a good bloke.

Hill had an unusual career in terms of the teams he played with. He played initially with South Sydney Rabbitohs, then to the Eastern Suburbs Roosters, the Western Suburbs Magpies, the Manly Sea Eagles, Wests Tigers and back to Manly for a final season in 2005. So he played for a South, West (twice) and East team, but never a North team in his career (North Sydney Bears, North Queensland Cowboys or Northern Eagles). He could have achieved all four if he had remained with Manly at the end of 1999 and gone into the Northern Eagles (a 3 way joint venture between Manly, North Sydney and Central Coast RL that only lasted two seasons 2000-2001) but transferred instead to Wests Tigers and played there from 2000-2004.

There were quite a number of RL players in the 1990s to the early 2000s when the competition was quite unstable during the Super League era who played for numerous teams. I wonder if any played for all four direction teams with a tenure at Eastern Suburbs Roosters and other first grade games for one of the North Sydney Bears, North Queensland Cowboys or Northern Eagles; for one of the Western Suburbs Magpies, Wests Tigers or Western Reds; and for either the South Sydney Rabbitohs or the South Queensland Crushers?

Here come the cookers. I deleted Twitter so I can't see what the deal is.

Twitter became an absolute cesspool so I ****ed it off.
I also deleted Twitter/X. I wasn't active on there much anyway so it's no big loss. But Elon's changes made everything worse.

I also deleted Twitter/X. I wasn't active on there much anyway so it's no big loss. But Elon's changes made everything worse.
It got out of control. Someone posts something and the first 50 replies are unrelated memes and gifs. You're constantly getting inappropriate material pop up and it definitely isn't a safe place for anyone tbh. This whole thing on free speech is a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back