Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

First stop on short vacay - hardest part was working out which cake/slice to buy

View attachment 1934627
That looks friggin amazing!
Hungry Watching Tv GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I thought it was this. Was it heaven?

I took it back to my room to have got dessert

I was heading into the city as I booked myself on the Adelaide Oval twilight roof climb - as I can be indifferent with heights, I thought it best to not have food in the stomach but instead something to enjoy tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? You post that now? I’m starving

Looks so good. That frosting looks so good and the more nuts the merrier 👏🏻
Thanks, I'm branching out from just the kids' cupcakes 🧁🧁🧁

Considering a cake decorating course next to go up another level.

(I'm shocking with the piping bag ATM)

Trial and error I guess!

I’ve made bread 4 times in the last 3 weeks and each time has been a fail but got better at each attempt lol

It's the icing that sets them apart. I can make a nice cake but the icing always ends up looking like it's been applied with a slightly dodgy spray gun, I could never do what MP_'s daughter does.

It's the icing that sets them apart. I can make a nice cake but the icing always ends up looking like it's been applied with a slightly dodgy spray gun, I could never do what MP_'s daughter does.
helps having a lazy susan cake board that spins when doing the icing, also good piping tips. for this cake the flowers on the side were made using a painting pallette knife.

Can confirm this was really good - just the right amount of sweetness without being too sweet, and a perfectly textured custard

IMG_4863.jpeg

I did an Adelaide Central Market tour this morning, and now think I need to extend my holiday by an extra week or two, just to sample all that the Market has to offer, let alone seeing anything else 😂

Back