Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

You are correct it’s a public forum & you can respond to anything whenever you like R2~D2 BUT I only have a problem with your rude personal insults to me in response to my comments.
And by the way I’m a Premiership room passionate Member thanks (not just a supporter) 👍
Unlike some here … 😉 (you )
Well if I can invent a time I love to have Ross Henshaw out on the field right now

Reckon he steps aside for the second half of the season and gives the keys to Barlow. If Barlow gets the same outcome as Clarko - then may be Clarko is as good as anybody to lead the long rebuild. However if Barlow delivers 5 wins and greater competitiveness - then clearly Clarko will have not got the best out of the group and perhaps is finished.

This clearly won’t happen but we just can’t have blind faith in Clarko.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon he steps aside for the second half of the season and gives the keys to Barlow. If Barlow gets the same outcome as Clarko - then may be Clarko is as good as anybody to lead the long rebuild. However if Barlow delivers 5 wins and greater competitiveness - then clearly Clarko will have not got the best out of the group and perhaps is finished.

This clearly won’t happen but we just can’t have blind faith in Clarko.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He would know that he’s on $1M a year … would be embarrassing for him accepting a pay cheque. Especially seeing no improvement & the team being demoralised already before round 10.
His word / game plan (what game plan?) is not sparking & getting anything from the players.
I think he is best of saying , “thanks but no thanks . This is not for me” “ I underestimated the challenge” “ I resign”

Clueless, rudderless, and completely devoid of any effort tonight for easily the worst performance of the side this year, and possibly the last 2 years. They are clearly not playing for the jumper, the coaches, the fans and the club.

Some of the losses this year have been somewhat bearable, as there has been little glimpses of improvement and the blokes have shown effort. We have progressed backward ant a rapid rate and it’s incredibly disheartening. 68 points to GC, oh please!!!

If Clarko at the presser gives any praise to how good GC are, and we’re still young blah blah, then I am going to projectile vomit at my TV. Show some hurt and pain and let’s the players publicly know they failed the club tonight. You should all hand your match payments back to a charity this week.

They say the fish rots from head. So Sonja, Jenn, Alastair and Todd who this week from you 4 is going to show genuine leadership and courage here to lead us out of this cesspool of mediocrity? I pray that this is the lowest of lows, and at some point it turns around. Rant over!!!

Problem is, you can’t have hawthorn and wc doing better and expecting us to buy this bullshit.

Like I said in the Sonja page, it was only going to get worse from when she deleted her twitter and it definitely has.

Seeing Ratten celebrate in the coaches box at the hawks game makes me so confused why we didn’t find the funds for him. God knows it’s not being spent well

Clueless, rudderless, and completely devoid of any effort tonight for easily the worst performance of the side this year, and possibly the last 2 years. They are clearly not playing for the jumper, the coaches, the fans and the club.

Some of the losses this year have been somewhat bearable, as there has been little glimpses of improvement and the blokes have shown effort. We have progressed backward ant a rapid rate and it’s incredibly disheartening. 68 points to GC, oh please!!!

If Clarko at the presser gives any praise to how good GC are, and we’re still young blah blah, then I am going to projectile vomit at my TV. Show some hurt and pain and let’s the players publicly know they failed the club tonight. You should all hand your match payments back to a charity this week.

They say the fish rots from head. So Sonja, Jenn, Alastair and Todd who this week from you 4 is going to show genuine leadership and courage here to lead us out of this cesspool of mediocrity? I pray that this is the lowest of lows, and at some point it turns around. Rant over!!!
IMG_4884.gif

There is seriously something wrong at the club . It’s not just the list of poor recruitment &
young list .
You can be a bottom team but still put effort, tackle , chase & give a rats for your members , club & jumper …
We have none of this .
It’s gone. We are soulless.
NMFC RIP 🪦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Hawthorn racism scandal is still hanging deep in his head & he has not got over it.
I think he will take a break mid year & not come back .

My club had 15 bottom 4 finishes from 2002 to 2022 including 5 wooden spoons. We sacked 6 coaches in 21 seasons. The lesson is sacking the coach is not the solution
Bullshit. I’ll forgive Pagan coz he got massively ****ed over by the draft shenanigans. Malthouse was a previously successful coach who sucked (ring any bells), Bolton was a terrible coach and if anything Teague was worse. The lesson is if you have a s**t coach (and s**t recruiting department), kick those campaigners to the curb asap.

I wouldn't say he's been coaching well, but what can anyone actually achieve with these useless campaigners.
Bryce Lewis, Glenn Luff, Brady Rawlings, Gavin Brown, Brad Scott, Rhyce Shaw, David Noble and Cam Joyce. Incompetent dolts the lot of them.

This is the mess Clarko has to clean up, if it's beyond a 4 time premiership coach. It'll be beyond what ever bottom of the barrell first time coach we'd have to replace him with. Because the best prospects won't touch us and will wait for better jobs to become available.

Darwin at night is bloody humid, I've experienced myself. You sweat up just walking around.
But that doesn't excuse how truly shite our skill level is, these campaigners just can't play football.

Always tried to be positive, but watching them tonight these blokes have no hope. Just not good enough and kidding ourselves, if we think any other game plan or structure will make these guys any better.

Just no pride in their performance and very few are willing to give everything. Only so much the coaching group can do about that, just haven't recruited players with character and competitive instincts. Too many peahearts out there

Are those 2000 gonna stick around if we sack another coach?

Fickle supporters can go and they can come back when we start winning again.
New coach brings new hope , new game plan , new motivation & a sugar hit which right everyone needs .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back