Remove this Banner Ad

Black2Blue

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
By the bye, we might/will/should have the following scenarios:

- NDS and Wellsy returning to/already back in the side
- Mullett, Adams, even Garner and Harps completing their rehab/midseason preseason to be in the side/in the mix
- LMac, Ats, Wood potentially finishing their stints at reform school and putting their hands up
- Daw still bashing the door down
- Brad returning to the coaches box
- Gold Coast, Geelong, Essendon, Brisbane, Carlton, Melbourne, St Kilda coming up
- Building up to Boomer's 400th

Any radical predictions for after the Bye?

By the bye, we might/will/should have the following scenarios:

- NDS and Wellsy returning to/already back in the side
- Mullett, Adams, even Garner and Harps completing their rehab/midseason preseason to be in the side/in the mix
- LMac, Ats, Wood potentially finishing their stints at reform school and putting their hands up
- Daw still bashing the door down
- Brad returning to the coaches box
- Gold Coast, Geelong, Essendon, Brisbane, Carlton, Melbourne, St Kilda coming up
- Building up to Boomer's 400th

Any radical predictions for after the Bye?

You've inspired me, so I'll bite: I predict 7 wins in a row after the bye.

If not, I predict 7 losses in a row? :drunk:

You've inspired me, so I'll bite: I predict 7 wins in a row after the bye.

If not, I predict 7 losses in a row? :drunk:
So, one way or the other, we will develop some consistency. Now that will be radically new for this mob. ;)

I'm not buying it.
Can I offer a good deal on a Bye quinella?

Usually the Bye is a time of trepidation for North, a bit like opening round of the season. Our record for the games before and after the bye aint that great in recent years. Would you put a wager on the games against the newbies, the Giants & Suns?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had the acid test on us at numerous occasions this season and have failed most. Bullying bad sides and scraping into the finals is tame.
This Saturday is actually the last opportunity to win some brownie points back with a game against a contender. GWS and Geelong will be tough, but they aint 'acid tests' as you say and Freo will probably be playing their little league players in the round 22 match as they get their stars cherry ripe for finals.

Serious*

*may change mind after tomorrow night, but look at our ******* draw, if Ziebell and Petrie maintain form and Wells and Dal Santo slide back in.....buckle up
Fair enough but we sometimes fail to put mediocre opponents to the sword. Wells and NDS will take time to settle into their spots because of their injuries. Yes, exciting times ahead but the team needs to be switched on from here on in. It's a big ask but a necessary change that the team needs to take advantage of. Regardless, I still have that sort of weird feeling that Sydney will crumble to us. Buckle up indeed!

A good run against weaker opposition that again makes us think we're better than what we actually are.

If we beat them, that's how good we are. And after the start of the season, I will well and truly take it, and enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back