Game Day BORING ROUND: Greater Western Naarm Fleabag Poverty Stricken Les Twentyman Whitten/Hawkins Coward Punches V Essenmadon Edge Aeroplanes Bombs & Drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Dogs. Back in your kennel.
Who Let The Dogs Out GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave Allen was the original English broadcaster that was openly atheistic and mocked and ridiculed Christianity.
Bit of a hero of mine.
Why do you support Trump you ******* degenerate campaigner?
He was Irish. Half his act was about the hilarity of growing up Irish, dressing up as a priest, moking the Catholic Church etc etc..

He was Irish. Half his act was about the hilarity of growing up Irish, dressing up as a priest, moking the Catholic Church etc etc..

He was as Irish as they come, his real name was David O'Mahoney, I think he had to change his name to Dave Allen to get a gig on the BBC.

Bevo melt is happening.

I hope they ask him something dumb :D

I wanted them to ask him why he subbed off their best young player Sanders when they had so many other spuds out there.

A lot of Supercoaches including myself weren't happy with that decision,

Good man, Dave Allen. An equal opportunities p taker back when people were expected to take sides
Thanks for that enlightenment, do you require a pat on your arse now?
Fun Fact: the London Carlton Club is where Tory posh boys go to pat each others arses. And it's not far away from Chelsea.

Pat Onyourarse was another great Irish comedian.

He was up there with Jim Owen.

You wouldn't want to meet his brother Putcha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back