Game Day BORING ROUND: Greater Western Naarm Fleabag Poverty Stricken Les Twentyman Whitten/Hawkins Coward Punches V Essenmadon Edge Aeroplanes Bombs & Drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shootout.

Due to both teams defences being garbage.

Yeah The Two Ronnies and Dave Allen were good value back then too.

Dave Allen always had a whiskey and a cigarette going while he told his jokes, he would never get away with that these days.

d041962a09061cd770de830ef3ea29eef3bc6521.jpg
I always remember his glass being clear, which he said was gin.

Edgendon fighting back against the Downhill Dogs.

Dave Allen was the original English broadcaster that was openly atheistic and mocked and ridiculed Christianity.
Bit of a hero of mine.
Why do you support Trump you ******* degenerate campaigner?

Trump is a great comedian, he's a lot funnier than Sleepy Joe or Crooked Hillary.

Edgendon fighting back against the Downhill Dogs.

Trump is a great comedian, he's a lot funnier than Sleepy Joe or Crooked Hillary.
You can wriggle and squirm all you like!
Do you support a campaigner that is so willingly devoid of the human spirit and wishes to strip the right of bodily autonomy from 50% of the American population?
You support that?
Go bombres

You can wriggle and squirm all you like!
Do you support a campaigner that is so willingly devoid of the human spirit and wishes to strip the right of bodily autonomy from 50% of the American population?
You support that?
Go bombres

200w.gif

I just like the way Trump riles up people, he is the Kane Cornes of US politics, he makes it interesting, Joe Biden is boring like Luke Darcy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back