Game Day BORING ROUND: Greater Western Naarm Fleabag Poverty Stricken Les Twentyman Whitten/Hawkins Coward Punches V Essenmadon Edge Aeroplanes Bombs & Drugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all. I was out for a fair bit of last night. Did I miss anything?
Your disgusting coach making our beautiful and future premiership captain Ryley Sanders cry for absolutely no reason! He gave him almost no game time, and Sanders till had more tackles than any Essendon "edge" players had in the whole game. Why is Bevo like this? Fakest and most lucky premiership coach of all time?

e294eb6d9e77c1dab1f42123247921a733601b7c-16x9-x0y0w1280h720.jpg

Your disgusting coach making our beautiful and future premiership captain Ryley Sanders cry for absolutely no reason! He gave him almost no game time, and Sanders till had more tackles than any Essendon "edge" players had in the whole game. Why is Bevo like this? Fakest and most lucky premiership coach of all time?

e294eb6d9e77c1dab1f42123247921a733601b7c-16x9-x0y0w1280h720.jpg
Protecting him from catching something from those disgusting Tullamarine disease carrying mules.

I always though Cornes was wrong about Bevo. Now I see it! Kornes is right yet again Bevo is bad at coaching, what an incredible journalist and observer of the game Cornes is. Western Bulldogs excuse last year? They had no defenders. This year they have Jones who is crushing all before him, and Kamis who is a very good player. They have the best midfield in the comp with The Bont, Libba, Treloar, McCrae and Sanders. They have the best forward line with JUH, Naughton, and Blonde Grimma Wormtongue! They have the best Ruck. Why are the embarrassing themselves against Essendon?

They have the worst coach.It's the only explanation.

I always though Cornes was wrong about Bevo. Now I see it! Kornes is right yet again Bevo is bad at coaching, what an incredible journalist and observer of the game Cornes is. Western Bulldogs excuse last year? They had no defenders. This year they have Jones who is crushing all before him, and Kamis who is a very good player. They have the best midfield in the comp with The Bont, Libba, Treloar, McCrae and Sanders. They have the best forward line with JUH, Naughton, and Blonde Grimma Wormtongue! They have the best Ruck. Why are the embarrassing themselves against Essendon?

They have the worst coach.It's the only explanation.
how lucky we all are to get to witness Essendon’s return to superpower status. It starts tonight friends.

Savour it :heart:
Thank you for playing friend :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back