Game Day BORING ROUND: Pure Unadulterated Gelatinized Scum Hyundais V Serial Killer City Camrys

Remove this Banner Ad

BringFevBack2021 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck s**t campaigner 😂

I especially liked when Hacky dropped a sitter I50 in the dying minutes

Watch the gutless pricks who ignored the fred all game come in now

Better than being a gutless flog!

MOTY 😂

IMG_8648.gif

More posts in here after the game than during the game

Because none of your Blooser mates could be bothered posting during the game… why aren’t you calling out their pussy behavior 🤷‍♀️

MOTY 😂

View attachment 1958575

Because none of your Blooser mates could be bothered posting during the game… why aren’t you calling out their pussy behavior 🤷‍♀️
Hahahahaha bro you can’t comment during Pies games because the 3G in your rural caravan park is spread so thin amongst all the Gen 1 Samsung galaxies trying to connect to an illegal streaming service to watch their favourite team play

I was busy having sex with a model and day trading blue chips so I couldn’t contribute to the thread, sorry - will be sure to do so to make you happy next time mate

Hahahahaha bro you can’t comment during Pies games because the 3G in your rural caravan park is spread so thin amongst all the Gen 1 Samsung galaxies trying to connect to an illegal streaming service to watch their favourite team play

I was busy having sex with a model and day trading blue chips so I couldn’t contribute to the thread, sorry - will be sure to do so to make you happy next time mate
Just the one model?

Pffft.......amateur.

I especially liked when Hacky dropped a sitter I50 in the dying minutes

MOTY 😂

View attachment 1958575

We've managed to bring you back from the dead. Blues are miracle workers

Sav you’re taking too long to respond mate, the 3G playing up again? Just go outside, the charge in your galaxy will hold for a minute or two mate, don’t stress

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back