Best player from the 2016 Draft?

Best player from the 2016 Draft?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Tom Stewart is for sure, one of the best half bank flankers of the last 10 years, but there is a reason why he never goes forward, and why he never gets a chance to play on ball, the reason is he can't .
There's a reason why Bolton never plays as a defender, he's no good at it. Much better as a seagull further up the field.

The answer to the thread question is the bloke who has played for 6 seasons and been an AA in 4 of them.

There's a reason why Bolton never plays as a defender, he's no good at it. Much better as a seagull further up the field.

The answer to the thread question is the bloke who has played for 6 seasons and been an AA in 4 of them.

This is probably the stupidest post ever written on Bigfooty.

Congratulations

Jack Graham lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Graham lol
images

Yes Jack Graham is laughing out very loud

Dunno why people are voting McMuffin honestly. Stewart is miles better, so he’s 1 for me. Bolton 2 but will eclipse everybody probably by next year. Taranto the smokey.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
lol, agreed. In what world is Mcluggage a better player than Tom Stewart who you could argue is the best defender in the league. I'm also taking Taranto, Bolton, English, Luke Ryan and Marshall before mcluggage.

This season will go a long way to determine who was the best from this draft.
I have Stewart ahead of Bolton and McLuggage. Bit biased but Lukie Ryan in 4th.

Stewart thus far, quite comfortably.

Bolton has been a slow burn but I reckon from here on he will play the best footy of the lot. He'll raise his floor which will make him more consistent and we already know his top end ability is freakish.

Stewart turns 30 in a few weeks whereas someone like Bolton is still only 24 for the entire 2023 season. That's a big difference, Bolton has probably another 120 games in him once Stewart retires eventually.

Back