Bendigo FNL 2017

Who will win this year's BFNL senior flag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Filo and Greer reappointed at the Flat....would want a massive recruiting campaign out there wouldn't they. Obviously if Corey can get back playing that would be a big plus for them

Last edited:

Kyneton played in 2 draws this season, the first time a team has played in 2 draws in the Bendigo League since 1988, when it happened to Eaglehawk, Kangaroo Flat and South Bendigo.

Could not agree more.

And for a final comment I concluded from 'Live Scores' that Sandhurst won the reserves prelim. (Don't believe me check it out for yourself). I realized later from the Bendigo Advertiser update that Eaglehawk actually won this game!!!

I am trying to unsuccessfully find the right words to describe how bad/pathetic/hopeless this is. Can someone help me?

And for a final comment I concluded from 'Live Scores' that Sandhurst won the reserves prelim. (Don't believe me check it out for yourself). I realized later from the Bendigo Advertiser update that Eaglehawk actually won this game!!!

I am trying to unsuccessfully find the right words to describe how bad/pathetic/hopeless this is. Can someone help me?

Just give up on it and follow the finals on the Bendigo addy site

Inept!

As a local footy follower I often trawl the scores on a Satdy arvo from wherever I am, but gave up on trying to follow Bendigo FL a while back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blair Homes and Tim Martin to join Weightman at Mounts.

I've been told by a prominent storm person that troy coates has signed on at strath storm as senior coach in 2018 bringing with him former AFL rookie tyrone downie and kerange star ryan gillingham and two further stars from GVFL which will be announced next week I am also told that the entire senior playing list has signed and committed to staying in 2018 that does not look good for the rest of the comp in 2018

I've been told by a prominent storm person that troy coates has signed on at strath storm as senior coach in 2018 bringing with him former AFL rookie tyrone downie and kerange star ryan gillingham and two further stars from GVFL which will be announced next week I am also told that the entire senior playing list has signed and committed to staying in 2018 that does not look good for the rest of the comp in 2018

That's some recruiting spree by Mounts when you also add Dale Young

How does everyone get a game?

Back