Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Tigers v Dogs Sat May 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the game, Storm bit unlucky with that sin bin, great atmosphere

If they don't clash with the Cats, I'm watching all of their games this year over any other AFL games. The next step for me is to get to a live game. The last game of NRL I went to was the Cowboys' first win at home in Townsville back in the later 90s (I was in the Navy in Cairns and happened to be down in Townsville on a course).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they don't clash with the Cats, I'm watching all of their games this year over any other AFL games. The next step for me is to get to a live game. The last game of NRL I went to was the Cowboys' first win at home in Townsville back in the later 90s (I was in the Navy in Cairns and happened to be down in Townsville on a course).
Friend went to AAMI for the first time on Anzac day to see the Storm, paid $40 for a seat in the corner, with poor view of the opposite corner, and vowed never again.

And people complain about the cost of AFL. I paid $65 for an old wooden seat at at a 2nd tier EFL game back in 2009. AFL is the cheapest major football code in the world.

How many levels of stupid do you have to be to boo Tim English last night for being pushed into Banks. It was very unfortunate for the young Tiger, but maybe the fact that English got a free kick for push in the back may have registered in their numb skulls.

How many levels of stupid do you have to be to boo Tim English last night for being pushed into Banks. It was very unfortunate for the young Tiger, but maybe the fact that English got a free kick for push in the back may have registered in their numb skulls.
They were booing everything left right and center right from the opening bounce. Booed Bont hard when he got the opening goal for some reason.

Youll be disappointed when you get to your first live NRL game. Its a great game for TV, rubbish live. Big blokes doing a lot of walking when they dont have the ball. AFL is a much better live spectacle, but very hard to do it justice on TV

Back