• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would send him over the edge and I’m all for it hahahaha
Would send me over the edge. This is hilarious.

jerk off tv land GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

If anyone is in desperate need of becoming unaroused, I gift to you

There is unaroused and then there's contraceptive. You need a prescription for these campaigners.

Clarko, 4 - 6 weeks, seem about right. For his homophobic slur.
Seems both he and Jimmy are “remorseful”.
Wonder what a player would get for saying that?
We have to send a message, whats next anti semetism? Islamaphobia? Transphobia.

The AFL have to take this hate speech seriously.

Yeeeeeesssss make it happen

Just on this though, it really should happen, as coaches shouldn't be doing that at this level and Clarkson has a habit of losing his cool and getting very emotive in response to something he is displeased with. It's not outside of the realms that he actually comes to blows with a random player which is just not on really, as he could be emotive in other ways like the Scott twins for example.

So, if the AFL commission are actually serious in making the game as family friendly and a pinnacle of sport in the country, you really can't have a custodian of people walk up all sailor speak at an event, throwing chairs having a tantrum and mouthing off at anyone in his path. So if money doesn't move him, then maybe a week off would? McClure is usually an old fossil but he's got merit on this for mine.

What a piece of human garbage. Rap sheet as long as his admittedly short little pudgy arm.

Threatening 84 year olds, 15 y.o umpires, threatening women, now homophobic hate speech.

Lets not forget his alleged racism that he needs to go to mediation later this month. If the first nations victims of his hate aren't satisified with his reaction it is going to court.

If they had any integrity North Melbourne would terminate his employment, but it is North Melbourne so they probably approve of this litany of disgusting behaviour.
He’s got a helluva lot more history than Jimmy.

With our rich history of calamity, somehow people actually think dwarf chucking/burning comments will trigger us.
Give us something we wouldn't joke about amongst ourselves FFS.

Probably the only things that get me are the no flags in my lifetime, and losing Plugger. For me, one flag, five flags, ten flags would all probably amount to the same thing emotionally if I wasn't around to see them. The fact that it's 1 instead of 5 almost makes it amusing. At least I only missed the one! And it's of almost global historical significance it's so bad.

But no, dwarf chucking is supposed to strike bone! Thanks Beggaroos fans. Sorry, forgot the asterisk they'll have next to their name for the next decade. *Beggaroos.

That's a St Kilda supporter superpower. We have lived with adversity that nothing shocks us. Soft campaigners from other clubs don't get that we have been beaten emotionless when it comes to insults. That's why I love stirring Carlton and Essendon supporters they most. They are like ex billionaire sleeping in their cars still trying to pretend that they are special. Saints fans just shiv the campaigners and take their garbage bag of bedding, steal their 2 minute noodle supply and move into their s**t box.

So correct Robbo. Sydney and St.Kilda have been having pride games for LGBTQI+ community for many years.
What message does this rampant homophobic hate speech send to that community?

It is as bad as racism, and a half baked apology wont cut it. Make an example of this hate filled little man.
He needs 4-6 weeks suspension. Otherwise the AFL ain't serious about inclusiveness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confident Webby will get off, a genuine smothering attempt against a player that our boys think is a genuine piece of s**t.

Oh do tell
Was there possibly a reason for this whole situation ?

I'm amazed by how Webster hits the North Captain in the head, and every second North supporter gets brain damage.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Please tell me what happened?
Been at work all day, heard a little on the radio on the way home, but can’t be stuffed reading the 15 pages I’ve missed today

I just read 24 pages, you can harden the heck up and step up

This is def up there with the 150 fred
Prob better tbh as its happened in a shorter amount of time

Yowza.........That's a gold plated spray from Roosurgence.

He or she has their angry pants on today !!!!!!!!
So glad you said that, homophobia is rife at the moment. Good on you for being a grown up, not like some who bandy about horrible homophobic slurs. ;)

Just on this though, it really should happen, as coaches shouldn't be doing that at this level and Clarkson has a habit of losing his cool and getting very emotive in response to something he is displeased with. It's not outside of the realms that he actually comes to blows with a random player which is just not on really, as he could be emotive in other ways like the Scott twins for example.

So, if the AFL commission are actually serious in making the game as family friendly and a pinnacle of sport in the country, you really can't have a custodian of people walk up all sailor speak at an event, throwing chairs having a tantrum and mouthing off at anyone in his path. So if money doesn't move him, then maybe a week off would? McClure is usually an old fossil but he's got merit on this for mine.

Perhaps he should only be allowed on the boundary line if he lets them lock him in a birdcage and he wears a ball-gag.

So correct Robbo. Sydney and St.Kilda have been having pride games for LGBTQI+ community for many years.
What message does this rampant homophobic hate speech send to that community?

It is as bad as racism, and a half baked apology wont cut it. Make an example of this hate filled little man.
He needs 4-6 weeks suspension. Otherwise the AFL ain't serious about inclusiveness.
to think he is the leader of their club, imagine being a young bloke at norf getting your leadership cues from this bigoted little racist (and now homophobic) dwarf..

Let's keep this all about footy eh. Whatever Webster gets, he deserves. Clarkson is an angry, erratic multiple premiership coach- we needed that to get premiership #2

Back