• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
A player's medical history should have absolutely ZERO to do with length of a suspension. Taking the field with a previous condition is completely the player's and their doctor's call. It's like going diving off the 10m board but you don't even know how to swim... WTF do you expect? You don't want to get hit in the head but you play a full 360 degree contact sport... ok then.

Don't get me wrong, Simpkin might be in a world of hurt later in life. But if he's so concerned, he shouldn't be playing, like everyone else hanging up the boots. Pretty simple. It has nothing to do with length of suspension.
Absolutely this!

It’s a contact sport; no matter what they put into place - things like this will happen.
It’s the players choice whether to play on.
Should have absolutely no bearing on the sanction.

homer simpson terri mackleberry GIF

In the third they started to get very excited. 2 turned to my group asking if we had anyone out because their kids are making us look like spooners and they have…Missing Logue , Corr , McDonald , Greenwood , Shiels Comben and Taylor who will all play if fit . Simpkin was knocked out after 10 mins also.

And yes you read that right, The corpse of Liam ******* Shiels was used as a player who would bring the pain against us.

We kindly advised them that we had a few out.

Crouch Dow Sinclair Clark battle jones Windhager all missing for us.

and they howled… “Dow and Jones. They wouldn’t get a game for West Coast”
“Cant get a game for West Coast.” Thats rich

Their other co-captain couldn't even get a game for North last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya guys can't directly quote or screenshot posts from oppo boards

If you want to put it in here just use the quote feature but remove the name

[ quote ] i SiMp fOr SiMpKiN [ / quote ]

Without the spaces

Didn’t know you were pulling on the boots, you absolute weapon.

What position do you play? Half forward f#%kwit?

Most of this board, and Saints fans in general, utterly disapprove of what Webster did, but the media pile on is faintly hysterical, and when your club’s heroes are a woman-bashing, adulterous, “painkiller” addict, and a kid umpire-assaulting sniper, I’d be a little less gung ho on the moral high ground, but maybe that’s just me.

I think it’s time for you to skulk off back to your own board now… You came here for a response; congrats, you got one. You’re not gonna get everyone to fall over themselves apologising to you personally, no matter how hard or passionately you whine.

Off you pop now.

Go Away GIF by Bounce
Post of the day…hell will probably be post of the week! 🤣

Ya guys can't directly quote or screenshot posts from oppo boards

If you want to put it in here just use the quote feature but remove the name

[ quote ] i SiMp fOr SiMpKiN [ / quote ]

Without the spaces
I am sorry mod god.

I will learn when I next go for a laugh and bring back the stupid I find on the North board.

Just because I'm a pedantic mofo..
1709536662130.png
1709536687125.png

Jimmy can play round 1, whomever this Jamie is, is a right flog and should have the book thrown at him for such an act. I'd expect as much from a Liverpool supporter ya floggish Englishman, piss off back home instead of ruining our game!

Back