• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joffaboy being pilloried over on the Norf board 😂
Link me
Link me

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart

Take him to the cleaners. Pig. I’m out raged and offended by his behaviour

If anyone was ever in need of anger management sessions, it’s this bloke.
What an absolute jerk!

Needs to be suspended for being a homophobic racist (alleged) Grumpy from the seven dwarfs.

Hope the gay community cancels North Melbourne for their hate speech coach, but they dont have any sponsors so I dont know the damage they could do.

George is FAMOUS!! (Stupid quote rules making this harder then necessary)

“Not sure we are dealing with BigFooty's best and brightest...

On one hand the mod (whose name I've blocked to comply with BF rules) says people going onto other team boards to troll are dumb and deserve bans;
View attachment 1919362

Next minute, he's celebrating the Saints alt account who got banned from our board;

View attachment 1919363

Really low standards for mods these days, I guess hey(insert north mod)”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaves the display picture up. Gee I wonder who the Saints mod could be.

All a bit too hard for Norf supporters these days isn't it. Deary me

I'm enjoying the Norf board.

Is this how we share?

Anon. Norf fan wrote:
This is such manipulative bullshit, as if c*cksucker was a 'slur' to begin with (it isn't), its just a generic swear word where people say it to anyone.

I don't get why we're gonna act like swearwords have to be a targeted word towards a specific demographic, whatever happened to the context in which they are used?

It's a ******* sledge. Get over yourselves. Seriously we gotta ******* cry about everything now, don't we?

What a piece of human garbage. Rap sheet as long as his admittedly short little pudgy arm.

Threatening 84 year olds, 15 y.o umpires, threatening women, now homophobic hate speech.

Lets not forget his alleged racism that he needs to go to mediation later this month. If the first nations victims of his hate aren't satisified with his reaction it is going to court.

If they had any integrity North Melbourne would terminate his employment, but it is North Melbourne so they probably approve of this litany of disgusting behaviour.

Last edited:
What a piece of human garbage. Rap sheet as long as his admittedly short little pudgy arm.

Threatening 84 years, 15 y.o umpires, threatening women, now homophobic hate speech.

Lets not forget his alleged racism that he needs to go to mediation later this month. If the first nations victims of his hate aren't satisified with his reaction it is going to court.

If they had any integrity North Melbourne would terminate his employment, but it is North Melbourne so they probably approve of this litany of disgusting behaviour.
Didn't he try and abort unborn babies as well

Please tell me what happened?
Been at work all day, heard a little on the radio on the way home, but can’t be stuffed reading the 15 pages I’ve missed today ( even if they are usually pretty entertaining.)
TL;DR

We revisited the 150th game thread again except:

It was all in an afternoon, not weeks.
Norf posters proving that they are less intellectually sophisticated than those from Essington.
There was abuse from them, and not much more.
I think only one showed a spark of wit.
Our fearless moderator grew a set and was banning people all over the place (and enjoying every moment).
Burner accounts being launched, banned and burned.
Concluding with the apology from the North coach.

Aah, heaven. ❤️❤️❤️

Clarko, 4 - 6 weeks, seem about right. For his homophobic slur.
Seems both he and Jimmy are “remorseful”.
Wonder what a player would get for saying that?

Back