Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

What a simply dreadful way for Jack to finish his career.

There really are some scum of the earth people walking around. My punishment for these types would be to do what we do to little bull calves. Slip a neat little rubber ring on their you know what's and they will walk around for evermore with a very different perspective on life.

Mate. When theres an investigation and you are a witness, you SHUT YOUR *IN MOUTH.

Says more about you than it does me.

He didn’t say sh*t!

At very most he presented a version that dismisses any idiotic version that Jack went outside to square off with these grubs.

Last edited:

Maybe not, but alcohol does make people do things out of character. I certainly hope not but what Jy said absolutely made it sound like that. Story changed from getting a mate in to a mate in trouble.
Absolute bullshit.

Alcohol removes inhibition and displays the true person. If you get aggressive or rapey when you are on the booze, sorry, that's just who you are at heart.

Keep in mind that was the reporters interpretation of what Jy had said, not a direct quote with full context from Jy.
You are not someone who thinks, or even hopess the main stream media tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 men from narre warren

What about the third guy

What’s the punishment likely to be? Lock the scum up
If they get sentenced they will get put in protection because prisoners like footy too. They will do their time with a bunch of pedoes and other lowest of the low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m amazed no one on here hasn’t got a source of a first hand account of what happened.
What has happened to all our ITK’s
Rf08 has detailed the incident a bit

I’m more curious as to what made jz think a teammate was in trouble outside when all there was were 3 blokes ready to jump him

Intentionally causing injury with kicking and Affray would be jail. Depends on priors but 100% going inside.

Perhaps one for the Random Chat Thread, but I'm a firm believer this s**t should attract a mandatory jail sentence.

In the UK you get mandatory jail for carrying a handgun or a knife, on the grounds of wtf were you going to do with it but seriously injure someone.

Same with attacking someone from behind in company like this - its only luck that means Jack isn't dead or crippled for life.

Perhaps one for the Random Chat Thread, but I'm a firm believer this s**t should attract a mandatory jail sentence.

In the UK you get mandatory jail for carrying a handgun or a knife, on the grounds of wtf were you going to do with it but seriously injure someone.

Same with attacking someone from behind in company like this - its only luck that means Jack isn't dead or crippled for life.
I can never agree with mandatory anything, judges need to be able to exercise discretion but geez they ain’t helping themselves when collectively let this s**t go time after time.

I can never agree with mandatory anything, judges need to be able to exercise discretion but geez they ain’t helping themselves when collectively let this s**t go time after time.

Yeah I know re mandatory.

That said in my world jails will be far smaller very different places.

Yeah I know re mandatory.

That said in my world jails will be far smaller very different places.
A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF

Behaviour modifying places?

In all seriousness people going to jail should leave better when what they came in with more prospects for employment and I don’t mean a degree in crime.

What a simply dreadful way for Jack to finish his career.

There really are some scum of the earth people walking around. My punishment for these types would be to do what we do to little bull calves. Slip a neat little rubber ring on their you know what's and they will walk around for evermore with a very different perspective on life.
The rubber band method is too civilised for those jerks. Go old school.

Leave the guy alone you vultures.

I wonder if Lizzie Moss was there, going about her important work in the public interest of harassing an ex footy player as he goes to a health care facility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back