Past #7: Jack Ziebell [Part II] - retires post-RFC game/280gm&183gl/6yr captain - Shinboner - assaulted post-RFC game& in hospital - get well soon JZ

Remove this Banner Ad

A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF

Behaviour modifying places?

In all seriousness people going to jail should leave better when what they came in with more prospects for employment and I don’t mean a degree in crime.

Getting off track now but not so far fetched... Neuralink No need for a place. Just insert the chip.

The knife
Thank goodness.

I did help a school friend on his uncle's farm, rounding up lambs. The uncle wasn't using rubber rings. He has this knife with a serrated pincer on the handle - a bit like tongs with sharpened edges. Now and again he couldn't get a good grip so it was teeth to do the job. He was the kind of bloke who used bailer-twine as a belt I must admit.

Thank goodness.

I did help a school friend on his uncle's farm, rounding up lambs. The uncle wasn't using rubber rings. He has this knife with a serrated pincer on the handle - a bit like tongs with sharpened edges. Now and again he couldn't get a good grip so it was teeth to do the job. He was the kind of bloke who used bailer-twine as a belt I must admit.

It goes alright when you don't have any other options.

As for the teeth. Not my cup of tea, but then again I'm talking calves, not lambs.

It's a detail that seems to have become a little foggy for everyone, even those present at the time. I don't think there's any need to read anything bad into that.
Yeah just seemed odd

I’m assuming someone told him to go outside to check

Just was curious if it was someone close to him told him or a random (that set him up?)

Yeah just seemed odd

I’m assuming someone told him to go outside to check

Just was curious if it was someone close to him told him or a random (that set him up?)

It was trouble getting in the venue based on the first accounts wasn’t it? Not uncommon at that time of night the queues get a bit longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness.

I reckon I might share an uncle with your school friend.
Did you go to the big shindig at the farm for Hayley’s comet?

I reckon I might share an uncle with your school friend.
Did you go to the big shindig at the farm for Hayley’s comet?
I know I was in the country somewhere, touring regional Victoria playing golf working. We went outside to see it but the crew preferred to be playing cards and drinking beer so we went back inside. I think I saw the comet but I can't remember really.

The farm was near Jeparit.

PS: I hope by now that Jack is in recovery and that he's doing OK.

It was trouble getting in the venue based on the first accounts wasn’t it? Not uncommon at that time of night the queues get a bit longer.
initial report said that but then jy mentioned ziebes for some reason thought a teammate/mate was in trouble outside and he went out to help

Only to find 3 blokes ready to jump him (no mate in trouble)

They need to name and shame the 3 blokes

initial report said that but then jy mentioned ziebes for some reason thought a teammate/mate was in trouble outside and he went out to help

Only to find 3 blokes ready to jump him (no mate in trouble)

They need to name and shame the 3 blokes
He’ll be named and shamed in court in October.
The blokes name has been found but I’m not going to post it.

Same with attacking someone from behind in company like this - its only luck that means Jack isn't dead or crippled for life.

Feel not enough is being made of this. For every "facial injuries and hospitalized and concussion" there's a dead person who fell on the wrong angle or in the wrong spot and hit a curb or a gutter or the corner of a step. There but for the grace of God goes Jacky Z. A bloody lucky man for whom it could very very easily have been lights out goodnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back