Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

Crikey - now I'm conflicted.

I'm due a set of tyres in the not too distant future. I was looking for something a bit quieter than the ones on my vehicle (the hotrod mobility scooter Ligma ) and I was thinking Continental. Crikey, now I'm in a state of bother. I have limited choices.
Think yourself fortunate they wont cost you 1800 a corner

Fair enough. If he's told you that then hopefully the deal he signs gets us decent compo.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Thinking the same.

Before I get hounded this is from a player manager not the player.
so he's not gone?

Thats what I was thinking.
Do you see us climbing out of the bottom 2?
and im sick of him being a complete dead s**t that performs once every two years. campaigners as big a part of the problem as anyone else.
Agreed.

Goodbye GIF

We're all sick of losing Cam but you don't really have a leg to stand on when you're not all that consistent and decide to show off your tough guy traits once a game (if we're lucky).

Only player that could play this card and it'd be understandable for us all would be Larkey. Sheezel - but he hasn't been here long enough. It makes it worse when you factor in Larkey's recent show of loyalty.

If only he gave North the same focus and dedication that he does to his cooking skills and Tattoo's.

Gone.

Simply put, he's sick of losing.
Money isn't even a factor. Its just going to take a remarkable turnaround in results for Cam to stick around.
Alarming trend if it eventuates with both Zurhaar and LDU.

I want them both signed long term.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thinking the same.

Before I get hounded this is from a player manager not the player.

Do you see us climbing out of the bottom 2?

Agreed.
I don't see us climbing out of the bottom 1 right now.

Cam and LDU can help change that right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reality of the matter is the main strength he is bringing to the team is that he is over 25.

If he was 20, with his output currently, we'd all be saying de-list/trade as in reality it's no better than Stephenson's output of what a Curtis Taylor might bring if he was playing.

It's only the prospect of losing more experience that I think has most people concerned, but I am not sure that's a reason to be upset if someone wants to leave as he sure as sh*t isn't bringing much else.

If we get band 1 compo CZ then I’ll take it any day. He ain’t that good but gets away with it because he occasionally smashes an opponent.

On a serious note, not sure when it was decided Cam is a superstar, he's a good ordinary footballer.

Now if other clubs offer him plenty, that isn't Cam's fault. Or issue.

Can lightning strike twice?

Apparently it can, as per the below quick goggle search ( and ffs I've meant to be working, have hardly got a thing done today)

"So, while it is not common for lightning to strike the same place twice, it is definitely possible. If you are in an area that is prone to lightning strikes, it is important to take precautions to protect yourself, such as staying indoors and avoiding tall objects, like Ben McKay, who left NMFC for the Essington. Essington are very happy as Ben takes over 1 mark per quarter and some over his head as well.
We don't know if lightning will strike again at Essington, but with the General B Scott involved there is a strong chance."
26 April 2024.

Stuff him, his attitude is a disgrace.

He should be coming out like Larkey, Sheezel and Wardlaw - saying he wants to do everything he can to pull us off the bottom of the ladder.

More likely feels threatened that players with real backbone, hardness and determination might end up being the main men - not him.

Knocking a bloke off his line but not impacting the actual contest doesn’t make you a tough guy.

Kicking a couple of bags over your entire career doesn’t make you a match winner.

It is like NMFC are being made to audition for CZ.

About time CZ puts up or phucks off.

We are better off resetting AGAIN, Sheez and Wardlaw to lead us and build around them.

Get in only players who have the ability and willingness to make this club better.

Heck Prima Donna campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back