List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just early 20 year olds with the same problem.
But with potential

Lobbs a peanut and it’s not like anyone expects him to be a world beater- we just need a guy up forward to help Souva till we get reinforcements.
Hopefully we draft some tall forwards in the next decade

But with potential

Lobbs a peanut and it’s not like anyone expects him to be a world beater- we just need a guy up forward to help Souva till we get reinforcements.
Hopefully we draft some tall forwards in the next decade
Lobb was close to the best contested mark in the competition when he was at the Giants.

He’s done virtually nothing since he left them.

Let’s face it, in our position we need to pick the eyes out of any players looking for an opportunity and history says it’s beyond us.

Lobb was close to the best contested mark in the competition when he was at the Giants.

Let’s face it, in our position we need to pick the eyes out of any players looking for an opportunity and history says it’s beyond us.
Don't necessarily need to pick the eyes out of it - it's incremental improvement.

For example: Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 3.56.23 pm.png

Improve your position per player on the field by 10% and we are on the way - I get the feeling NM are trying for that Moonshot 10 bagger than happens under very specific circumstances and are as rare as rocking horse s**t.

Leave age at the door, we judge on performance in the now, not the past or the future & right now, we are rat s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game when Goldy set the world record for hitouts in a game against him. Sure he was young but how the hell does a bloke that size let that happen. Massively over rated.

I don't mind us looking at a Kpf with 2-3 years left. Doesnt have to be a world beater just a contested mark threat until others improve and replace them.
Larkey needs help and moving comben there is robbing Peter to pay to pay Paul.
There are options around but I won't name them because they are fringe at there clubs.

So I heard that Clarko will be heading up the highway to Tongala on Sunday - local family invited him up for lunch.

Make of that what you will.

What are you doing.. nobody is going to take that bai..

Oh ok. Play on.

Its not bait ... he'd established a relationship when it looked like we'd get him last year.

I don't think it is about us JHFing him and getting him next year.

More like when he's ready to come home Judd style.

But I mean still, it'd be nice.

So I heard that Clarko will be heading up the highway to Tongala on Sunday - local family invited him up for lunch.

Make of that what you will.
See Rap Life GIF by Apple Music

Remove this Banner Ad

Back