VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

I just find it a trendy saying these days , i would call it a game or a match , ive even read about horse racers being a contest , not a race . It's just me mate hating all these new terms , like swingman , where it's been a utility etc , not having a go at you , it's just me
No dramas. I actually think we're a good chance to be towelled up. Suns are a very good VFL team.

Am hoping for a close and tough match, but with no injuries to either mob.

Interested in the choice of unlisted players. In particular Phil MoiMoi and the WA Edwards, both of whom look real improvers.

Delighted Buller is back and looking forward to seeing him play.

Should be a cracker of a match. I reckon we've got a great chance with such a strong team.

I haven't heard of young Lugsdin before (named on the bench) so I had a google and found this: https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/240529/academy-lugsdin-takes-big-leap. Apart from that he seems to be an 18 yo overager who has represented the Academy U19s this year too. He seems to be a nuggety size so may be a inside mid or small forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know some of our players are ill disciplined but * me we get the raw end of the deal. Ladhams gets done for wrestling his opponent in the marking contest, next contest, his opponent is holding makes contact over the shoulders and gets dragged to the ground without possession and it's ignored.

I wonder which of the 3 emergencies we may pull at half-time?

Presume Sexton is GC's holdover emergency from their 3, as he's not playing this one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back