Half-backs:Alex CincottaJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Centreline:David CuninghamPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Matthew CottrellHarry McKayElijah Hollands
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowTom De Koning
Followers:Marc PittonetSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraCorey Durdin
Orazio FantasiaMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Jack CarrollOllie HollandsBrodie Kemp

Another benefit of having the players returning from injury is our reserves team experience.

Can't imagine getting thumped by 100pts is good for developing the kids.

With the sudden injection of Carroll, Binns and Hollands we suddenly have a much classier midfield.

And our 2s play after tonight's game so we don't need to hold anyone over

My prediction for tonight.

Don’t get beaten by what you know. Someone please look out for seagull Sidebottom sitting outside on the wing alone all day. Whomever has his wing needs to not get drawn in side all the time. Cotterell is the one imo.
Has been a problem in the past. When he played on sidey 2 years back he ball watched and cost us goals.

He’s much smarter now. Won’t happen.

Spray Reuse GIF by weasrespruce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T2B_ What part of my post do you disagree with?
Just that Wobblers listing Murphy as a missing player for our clash is equivalent to us missing someone like Saad etc. I get he's still technically listed but ultimately he's still out of the game forever and can't in good faith be considered part of their injury excuses. Just IMO though. These same Pie fans are quick to pot our outs as VFA spuds so I'm not feeling charitable.

Just that Wobblers listing Murphy as a missing player for our clash is equivalent to us missing someone like Saad etc. I get he's still technically listed but ultimately he's still out of the game forever and can't in good faith be considered part of their injury excuses. Just IMO though. These same Pie fans are quick to pot our outs as VFA spuds so I'm not feeling charitable.
By all means, hate on the Pies/their fans.
He was going to play this season but was forced to medically retire & they're now a player down as a result.
If one of ours were in the same position, would we consider them injured/unavailable?
Of course we would.

Yeah, complaining about Murphy being out is implying that he should be lining up in future which we know won't be the case, regardless of whether he's technically still listed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back