Preview 2024 Rd 7 Carlton v Geelong Saturday 27 April 4:35PM AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over to the Game Day thread …

I feel like he's working just as hard but for less reward. Just hasn't quite got into the Charlie Curnow rhythm this year yet.

Watched him closely the last few weeks. He looks to be 5 or 10% off his best imo. That kick from Ollie in the first qtr last week, it was strange why he didn't just go and mark that instead he let it bounce in front of him? Just little timing things like that, set shots etc he seems a fraction out of form.

The fact i'm saying this when he's kicked 20 goals just shows the high standards he's set for himself, how damaging he is when gets it and how lucky we are to have him.

Clubs are doing a reasonable job at planting their spare man 15/20m in front of him which he's still probably trying to work out how to deal with too.
Haven’t seen him launch at it aerially as much this year. I think the ankle has been pinged a few times and he’s just being careful.

Blue skies in Bayside
View Inspect GIF by Ed Sheeran

Who are we supposed to have lost now pre match for Binns & others to be late ins? Weiters and Willo I'm assuming? I'm already getting sympathy texts from my Geelong mate for petessakes.
Heard Fantasia was crook during the week, I am thinking him & Williams out for Binn’s & Cincotta.

Heard Fantasia was crook during the week, I am thinking him & Williams out for Binn’s & Cincotta.
Cheers for that bro. Williams will be a big loss but it sounds like it won't also be Weiters which is a relief. Be great to see Binnsy debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back