NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Get f**ked campaigner.

it doesnt cost a thing to treat people fair and equal. Many of them will in return treat you with the same respect.

Get f**ked campaigner.

it doesnt cost a thing to treat people fair and equal. Many of them will in return treat you with the same respect.

Where did he say not too?

Where did he say not too?
"Fight against the cultural emasculation of men"

Sure sounds like promoting toxic masculinity.
Which is generally all about alpha male/mens rights.

If he misspoke or has an unconventional view on what emasculating of men is then its my bad.
But if its a shot at people like Caleb Williams because he paints his nails then f**k him.

"Fight against the cultural emasculation of men"

Sure sounds like promoting toxic masculinity.
Which is generally all about alpha male/mens rights.

If he misspoke or has an unconventional view on what emasculating of men is then its my bad.
But if its a shot at people like Caleb Williams because he paints his nails then f**k him.

**** me mate, you're jumping to some wild lengths from that short video to be mad about something. I'm not sure you even watched it.

heck me mate, you're jumping to some wild lengths from that short video to be mad about something. I'm not sure you even watched it.
Yep now I watched it and another clip of his speech. I fully stand my my first post f**k him.

The other clip he was going on about religion and about pro life.

Yep now I watched it and another clip of his speech. I fully stand my my first post f**k him.

The other clip he was going on about religion and about pro life.
I'll ask Butker's church to pray for you. 😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll ask Butker's church to pray for you. 😏
Never been in a fight with a cult before. but based on how wildly successful that the thoughts and prayers have been with curbing gun violence im sure they will be equally as successful in changing me.

barney-gumble.gif

The less RG3 the better, if only twitter could fire him then we'd be sorted.
You just know a Stephen A Smith ( why does this campaigner make us quote the initial of his second name?) is gonna go on a half baked outraged rant about this being racially motivated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back