NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Most exciting football moments for me....

Tier One...
Laterals

Tier Two...
Booming punts, coffin corner punts, long kick and punt returns

Tier Three....
OL blocking, RB runs, Blocked FGs, blocked punts, big defensive tackles, strips sacks, interceptions and fumble returns

Tier Four...
FG attempts and Long snaps

Tier Six....
Touchdown passes and receptions

I kind of agree with you but then...

******* nfl blocking everything

does he have to sign it? seems he is making enough off his own name where he gets final say right now.
I think this flog behaviour. Let kids play as you in a video game. Always pissed me off when Jordan and Barkley did this also back in the day. Do you really need to be compensated for everything given how much money you have?

I dont see it as flog behavior. if the license only gets players ~$30K a year and they know they are worth much more. why not do it yourself. Surely current players can sign deals with things like Madden like legends do.

It could be more so that other players start to see how much the NFL is making off them and how little they get back, so that every player gets more money.

If its players Vs owners im going to side with the players.

I dont see it as flog behavior. if the license only gets players ~$30K a year and they know they are worth much more. why not do it yourself. Surely current players can sign deals with things like Madden like legends do.

It could be more so that other players start to see how much the NFL is making off them and how little they get back, so that every player gets more money.

If its players Vs owners im going to side with the players.
He's already got deals worth a million annually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's already got deals worth a million annually

which was my point. if he is already making millions off his own name, why sell it to the NFL for an extra $30k when they will use his name and not share all the profits.

Unless there is no choice but to sign it, he might as well have full control over his name.

An iNfLuEnCeR who is 40 years younger and pregnant with someone else's kid. Jesus Christ, this is so 2024 :$

Strange to say given the haircut and face but Mark you can do and deserve better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back