NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F you Greg.
The pain you could have saved me.

Would it thou. If Browns took trub 4th, the 49ers would taken Garrett and not traded down with you. So their is a good chance you would of taken Soloman Thomas at 3. At least Mitch showed some flashes of talent but thomas was straight out bust.

Burks get traded now you'd think. Doubt he ever becomes anything but probably worth a shot for a late round pick, wouldnt be the worst idea for someone like the Bills to take a shot on.

Burks get traded now you'd think. Doubt he ever becomes anything but probably worth a shot for a late round pick, wouldnt be the worst idea for someone like the Bills to take a shot on.

Wouldn't mind taking a swing at him even though we have bugger all picks at the moment, behind JJ and Addison it's gets pretty murky and uncertain.

All of sudden though the Titans have some solid weapons, some old yeah, but Levis is pretty well complimented with options.

Couple of gg specials in there.
Most exciting football moments for me....

Tier One...
Laterals

Tier Two...
Booming punts, coffin corner punts, long kick and punt returns

Tier Three....
OL blocking, RB runs, Blocked FGs, blocked punts, big defensive tackles, strips sacks, interceptions and fumble returns

Tier Four...
FG attempts and Long snaps

Tier Six....
Touchdown passes and receptions

Most exciting football moments for me....

Tier One...
Laterals

Tier Two...
Booming punts, coffin corner punts, long kick and punt returns

Tier Three....
OL blocking, RB runs, Blocked FGs, blocked punts, big defensive tackles, strips sacks, interceptions and fumble returns

Tier Four...
FG attempts and Long snaps

Tier Six....
Touchdown passes and receptions

I like this. Can eliminate endzones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back