NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Best no name to follow for news on twitter is this guy, was nailing free agent signing well before the experts a couple of months ago, got banned from twitter becoz of it but now his account is reinstated, back talking draft and other things

Saying new Jamar Chase contract will be announced before the draft.
Adonai Mitchell to fall out of the first round due to medical and character issue, a lot of teams taken him off their board.
NE will take Maye.

Other tidbits:

Washington the keenest on Aiyuk. NE and NYG also interested.
Darren Waller will retire / Giants havent been able to get ahold of him.
Niners tried trading Deebo but no one was offering more than a mid round pick.
Daniel Jones wont touch the field for the Giants this year unless they have no other options cause of his injury guarantee, option 1 is draft a new QB, option 2 is Drew Lock

Last edited:
Best no name to follow for news on twitter is this guy, was nailing free agent signing well before the experts a couple of months ago, got banned from twitter becoz of it but now his account is reinstated, back talking draft and other things

Adonai Mitchell to fall out of the first round due to medical and character issue, a lot of teams taken him off their board.
NE will take Maye.

Does he know if OJ did it?

Does he know if OJ did it?
Probably, he seems to know a lot, just off the top of my head...announced Ridley going to the Titans on a big deal before anyone else, said Mike Williams to the Jets a week before it was announced, said Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs before anyone else. Definitely has some connections and is someone to follow.

Probably, he seems to know a lot, just off the top of my head...announced Ridley going to the Titans on a big deal before anyone else, said Mike Williams to the Jets a week before it was announced, said Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs before anyone else. Definitely has some connections and is someone to follow.
Nice.

I don't tweet or twat, I just rely on you twats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appears I totally misinterpreted this, he said a player who plays for a cat team will become the new highest paid receiver before the draft a day ago , I assumed Chase, but he was talking about ARSB all along.

Last edited:
Amon-Ra and Sewell are now the highest paid players at their positions.

St Brown today also signed a new contract.
Ricky saying Lions will announce Goff contract extension during the draft as well.

Highest paid QB in the league .. :oops: (im aware its a next QB up gets the most world but still, this seems pretty insane given what hes actually done in the league, no?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back