MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the smartest operator going around….guess that apology was just to make it appear all pr…
I await for robbo and Mr Marsh to pass their judgement on this since they were happy to stomp up and down, and moan about double standards……
Huge own goal……..glass house and all that hmmm…

Both Jeremy and his wife looking pretty dumb on this one.

I say that because you'd assume either she edited the podcast, or had someone do it for her.

And at no point did She or Jeremy think, "Hey, maybe cut that out".

For what it's worth, MRO is in for Saturday's game and Wardlaw has no case to answer nor any fine for his bump.

So Saints fans can have a sook.

For what it's worth, MRO is in for Saturday's game and Wardlaw has no case to answer nor any fine for his bump.

So Saints fans can have a sook.
Why would he be suspended for being tougher and stronger at the contest?

He sole objective was the contest.

Stupid to even think that’s a suspendable action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters 3rd offence too, what happened to 3 strikes and you're out ?
When you are in Brownlow contention you can do whatever you want.

The AFL is so scared of having a suspended player poll the most votes these days that they will bend themselves more than the world’s best contortionist to explain how the obvious doesn’t apply in this case.

Here public what side would you like with your main of bullshit?

They let him off for going past the ball and taking the head last time, so what’s a little off the ball hit going to matter.

Blokes a sniper. Let’s hope the karma bus hits him sooner rather than later and someone feeds him his teeth for lunch.

Last edited:

Nice of the Bombers to release their diary complete with unicorns and stickers for us to all read. I’m looking forward to the novel and move adaptation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back