Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets pretty much every cat out of the bag, doesn't he?

And of course, it's entirely coincidental that Israel's 'spokespeople' are the whitest, most English private school accented 'Israeli's' they can lay hands on.

When you've got to defend your genocidal colonial project going pear-shaped, they no doubt thought it was a smart play to default to the same brand of 'gentlemen' who have been ever so reasonably rationalising this kind of thing for centuries and successfully getting enough of us to swallow it.
I know right.

Nothing racist about this whole situation at all.

I know right.

Nothing racist about this whole situation at all.

It's become so overt in places like the UK and Germany (let alone the US) that it's seriously going to affect national elections.

I'm always staggered that our political masters in the West think they can actually get away with indoctrinating us at school on the sanctity of human rights, then expect that we'll somehow just turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed in our names, on the grounds that it's OK when it's in our (or Israel's etc.) national interest.

The hypocrisy going around is staggering.

Campuses in the US which memorialise the Vietnam protestors as heroes, allowing police to brutally beat their own students, turning the full apparatus of state violence (future reputational harm etc.) upon them with zero mercy shown.

Albo only gets half serious about taking Netanyahu to task in the lamest way imaginable AFTER the first white Australian dies.

We don't even have a single mainstream news outlet who will report that the reason the death toll in Gaza is permanently stuck at just over 30K is because they ceased to have any ability to count back in February. Long before that they weren't even close to keeping up - they have no buildings or electricity to even access records, let alone process new ones.

The true death toll is well over 100K and could well be as much as double that.

Maybe that's the biggest scandal in any of this - the deliberate suppression of just how many tens of thousands of bodies are being very deliberately hidden from the journalistic record when we talk about this genocide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back