List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He might also be too similar to play alongside Fritsch given I don't think he will ever turn into an animal bringing everything to ground in F50.

Fritsch also better at ground level
Maybe he's s**t at ground level playing in gold coast conditions. If so he would make a fine addition to our team who can't handle anything humid or wet

I don't know. I kinda think he's a type we need. Surely an upgrade on a Hunter or Billings/Sparrow? Depends what we'd have to give up. We need outside types with good foot skills.

Lukosius is literally Jack Watts v2, he could be an icing on the cake player but I feel the Suns would still ask a silly amount for him. Also Adelaide will be desperate to bring a SA boy home and offer up some stupid deal to get him. I'd actually rather Hayward in our current setup, he'd only cost cap space and I think he is dynamic enough to fit into our forward 6.

Luko isn't competitive enough to be a key forward and if we did want to play him there, we'd need to recruit a lot more quality kicks in the midfield, cos he's not a pack crasher, he needs the ball delivered in space.

I like him as a backman because he's an incredible kick and can play looser, but it seems he doesn't want to play in defence.

So a pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He kicked 39 goals last year. Think comparing him straight to Jack Watts is a little lazy.

Considering we already have Petty JVR and Brown who run into packs and do nothing turning our nose up at any intelligent footballer would be pretty stupid.
If we recruit him to just stand still in the 50 and run into packs with all the other forwards sure he'd be a failure

Get him to play as a higher half forward who works back towards goal hell yeah I'd look at him

He kicked 39 goals last year. Think comparing him straight to Jack Watts is a little lazy.

Considering we already have Petty JVR and Brown who run into packs and do nothing turning our nose up at any intelligent footballer would be pretty stupid.
If we recruit him to just stand still in the 50 and run into packs with all the other forwards sure he'd be a failure

Get him to play as a higher half forward who works back towards goal hell yeah I'd look at him

That's the thing tho- our game plan and midfield seem to be incapable of anything else but have tall donkeys running into each other in packs.

I'd love Luko, I rate him, but I doubt we'd be able to utilise him that well.

That's the thing tho- our game plan and midfield seem to be incapable of anything else but have tall donkeys running into each other in packs.

I'd love Luko, I rate him, but I doubt we'd be able to utilise him that well.

If we don't change our game style we may aswell just pack up and not bother recruiting anyone then. There's no pack crashing contested monster key forwards in the AFL.

Again I don't blame our forward line though, our midfield has been pathetic at kicking inside 50 for years. Especially the little ginger *, there's no point leading once he gets the ball.

We gotta keep adding players who play different to what we recruited before. Lukosius is a yes for me

How the * are we going to fit Fritsch, Petracca, Melksham, Lukosius, Billings, Hayward, McAdam, Tholstrupp and Yze in the same forward line.

Medium sized forward city.

While we're swapping players around, see if we can con the bulldogs into giving us Bailey Dale for Salem.

While we're swapping players around, see if we can con the bulldogs into giving us Bailey Dale for Salem.
Yeah, I don't get it, he's a good player on 5 year contract and Bevo using him as the sub. He's losing the plot. Should have just traded Dale and Macrae if you think they are worthy of sub and VFL and want to rebuild. The guy is crazier than crazy Goody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * are we going to fit Fritsch, Petracca, Melksham, Lukosius, Billings, Hayward, McAdam, Tholstrupp and Yze in the same forward line.

Medium sized forward city.

Do you think before you post, or just make up a scenario in your head then melt about it?

Petracca plays primarily mid
Melksham will retire end of this year
Lukosius we haven’t been linked to at all
Billings isn’t a mid sized player…
Hayward we were linked to, as were two other clubs
McAdam is injury prone and old
Tholstrup plays small
Yze we don’t even know if he’s any good!

Do you think before you post, or just make up a scenario in your head then melt about it?

Tholstrup plays small
Same guy who thought Windsor was playing on Rayner last Thursday night

Yeah, I don't get it, he's a good player on 5 year contract and Bevo using him as the sub. He's losing the plot. Should have just traded Dale and Macrae if you think they are worthy of sub and VFL and want to rebuild. The guy is crazier than crazy Goody.
They love our leftovers as well. Give em Salem for Dale wed be laughing

Tholstrup plays small
So you're ADMITTING that Fritsch is a mid-sized forward, huh? :sneaky:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back