List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I can’t see Petty staying after this season unfortunately.

On another note, Hogan just re-signed with the Giants. My Hoges back to the dees dream has died.
That's OK Jamur.

Get onboard with this one instead.

Spargo is nearly all but overtaken, at the D's. The Roos were quite keen on him, late last season.
McChins has gone past Spargs.

Lets set the afl world aflutter and get after Liam Baker... 26Yrs of age and dynamic thru the mids into f50.

Then we can go to the draft for another tall key player; with Petty's trade compensation.

Tom Morris saying we're into Will Hayward as a FA.

Hayward plays taller than McAdam and Fritsch in particular. Far better overhead mark.

He does and his pressure is good too, I'm just not 100% sure how we line up if we got him. Guessing something like this?

HF: McAdam JVR Hayward
FF: Kozzy Petty Fritsch

Would push Chandler out of the rotation but it does help our depth as Chandler would still make the bench, or even McAdam starts on the bench. Is actually a pretty dynamic forward 6 now I think about it lol

He does and his pressure is good too, I'm just not 100% sure how we line up if we got him. Guessing something like this?

HF: McAdam JVR Hayward
FF: Kozzy Petty Fritsch

Would push Chandler out of the rotation but it does help our depth as Chandler would still make the bench, or even McAdam starts on the bench. Is actually a pretty dynamic forward 6 now I think about it lol
I think McAdam would be the one in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd trade anyone on our list (excluding Trac and Max) for Sam Taylor.

You would think they are not relying to heavily on McAdam. Great if he finds form and fitness but otherwise he is probably medically retired at the end of next year.

I like the idea of going after Hayward. A very dangerous forward on the deck or in the air.
Having a bunch of decent mid sizers might mean we lower our eyes more moving it forward. Can never have enough dangerous mid size forwards. Particularly if they can play high half forward and take some CBA's.

Hayward plays taller than McAdam and Fritsch in particular. Far better overhead mark.
I really like Hayward, he can win his own footy and pressure and tackle but he's the type of awkward match up who can win a 1-1 in the goal square or deep forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back