Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hugh Carthy

• Rigoberto Uran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a classic go to bed early and watch highlights in the morning stage. Why did I wait so long to sleep is the real question?

West australia best australia, no 1:30 finishes here.
LOL Remco. Causes a crash then sooks about it to the finish line. Fast becoming the villain of the peloton.
Good to kaden take his revenge. Maybe that cofidis rider Remco chucked a sad at will win one now.

I don't see how Remco was at fault for the second crash, first one has no footage of him. Him and Cav are similar in their front wheel gets chopped by somebody shifting lines. Cav should be pissed off, people have been chucked out for similar things that what happened here.

I don't see how Remco was at fault for the second crash, first one has no footage of him. Him and Cav are similar in their front wheel gets chopped by somebody shifting lines. Cav should be pissed off, people have been chucked out for similar things that what happened here.
Think he has before too

You could tell they had barely enough energy to sprint there. I reckon they could've made it close if they did another turn.

You could tell they had barely enough energy to sprint there. I reckon they could've made it close if they did another turn.
If ******* Ineos hadn't panicked down the descent they probably get there.

To lose it in the last 250m must be shattering for Clarke.

Despite today’s heartbreak it has been a brilliant first week for the Aussies and for the Aussie team Jayco.

Also have to make mention of the route from last night stage. WOW! The Amalfi coastline is spectacular.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not sure what's going on here. Keeno and Macka must have taken the night off.
They mentioned last night that they wouldn't be on tonight (and maybe Saturday night) because the Eurovision crew were taking over the studio. :(

OMG!! How anyone can think these idiots are better than Macca defies comprehension. Not even the scenery can save tonight’s stage.
I was just about to post my thoughts on the scenery!

Deadset spectacular with the snow coming into it now.

Totally different aesthetic to the high alpine stages, but I'm loving it. And barely above 0 at the finish!

OMG!! How anyone can think these idiots are better than Macca defies comprehension. Not even the scenery can save tonight’s stage.
Vader has strong opinions.
I don't care how bad they are... Macca will always be worse.
He was so much better. Macca is average but they were bad. Just bad.

Actually, I found the fact that they weren't obsessing over the Australians, to the point of almost completely ignoring every other rider in the race, to be more than a bit refreshing.

I used to enjoy listening to Matt Keenan. Now he's become so jingoistic and Australia-focused, that he's rapidly becoming unlistenable - though he'll always be better than Macca.

Not often you win a stage but your rivals walk away happier about the general classification. Still in a good position and has a few days to recover, but I’m sure he was hoping to have more than 45 seconds advantage at this stage. Should be a cracking third week.

Back