2023 Paris-Roubaix

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

I am interested in how Kaden Groves performs - He was super-strong at the Limburg classic, after winning two stages at Catalunya - he's got the power for the cobbles, however I question his endurance.

Sorry guys I’ve raced overseas and beating past winners but let’s just hope it rains to make it exciting.

Dreaming, but I hope you are right. One of my favourite riders ever
Roubaix is the one Monument that can be a bit unpredictable. Logic dictates WVA or MvdP but I'm not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't understand why MVDP raced mid week at Schelderprijs given his history with back issues. Even though it's a dead flat sprinters race I'm not sure he needed the extra training between Flanders and this. WVA's form this year is all over the place and he admits he's not at his best. I'm really hoping Mads Pedersen has a good day.

I can't understand why MVDP raced mid week at Schelderprijs given his history with back issues. Even though it's a dead flat sprinters race I'm not sure he needed the extra training between Flanders and this. WVA's form this year is all over the place and he admits he's not at his best. I'm really hoping Mads Pedersen has a good day.

Mads is up for it, as demonstrated last Sunday and at Milano-San Remo.

Pretty exciting finish with the pelaton closing the gap but finishing just 12 seconds behind. I was hoping one of the Aussie would sneak a victory but it wasn’t to be, I think two Aussies finished inside the top 20 which is a great effort.

Last edited:
Pretty exciting finish with the pellet on closing the gap but finishing just 12 seconds behind. I was hoping one of the Aussie would sneak a victory but it wasn’t to be, I think two Aussies finished inside the top 20 which is a great effort.
Grace could have beaten Kopecky or Voss if they caught them but great job holding them off!

The directors at Jayco are poor tacticians - Firstly, they failed to selct any of their best riders in Manly, Faulkner and Roseman-Gannon - Then they put the wrong rider/s in the break - Put Kessler in the break and she makes the final group of seven and just about wins the sprint.

The directors at Jayco are poor tacticians - Firstly, they failed to selct any of their best riders in Manly, Faulkner and Roseman-Gannon - Then they put the wrong rider/s in the break - Put Kessler in the break and she makes the final group of seven and just about wins the sprint.
I don’t know the Jayco riders too well but Roubaix should be the one race Bambie should target. I used to ride with her years ago and Adelaide and she’s a big diesel that can easily handle rough roads.

Couldn't believe Podgarca climbing the Patterberg tour of Flanders last week he was making like a 250.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back