VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would he want to go to that rabble?
Surely we can convince him he has a future here.
We’ve apparently only offered him one year and the Bombers are interested in him.

I say apparently because it’s from BF. But why would he stay? He’s not getting the opportunities. Could have replaced Gresh with a bit of a re-shuffle in the midfield.
Our coaching panel too conservative and set in their ways imo.

I am going to be so p*ssed off when he leaves us and stars at Essendon.
And he will. Mark my words.
Think it’s the Saints TV site? Someone put up Bytel to Essendon 🔐 in and Bytels mum liked the post 😂

Praying that Lenny comes in and says hey, let's do what we can to keep this bloke. I love Bytel, would be devastated if we let him go.
Yeah, let’s offer Allison two and Bytel one. Makes sense…not.

We’ve apparently only offered him one year and the Bombers are interested in him.

I say apparently because it’s from BF. But why would he stay? He’s not getting the opportunities. Could have replaced Gresh with a bit of a re-shuffle in the midfield.
Our coaching panel too conservative and set in their ways imo.

Hopefully its a Dodo thing, meaning that ....

they don't actually want to pay him or trade anything for him.
When they sack Dodo, they won't want him any more.

Why would he want to go to that rabble?
Surely we can convince him he has a future here.
We are setting the world on fire
Have offered him 1 year druggies have offered him 2 years and have told him they see him as their inside mid

Unfortunately Bytel hasn't had a good season. It's really only been until these last three rounds that's he's performed, so really just this final round that he would've been considered for senior selection. I would be pissed if that's his reason for leaving.

He's behind Steele and Crouch and entering his prime, that would probably be his motivation to leave. If we don't want to fit him in, off he goes. Shame, we've spent years building his body.

Unfortunately Bytel hasn't had a good season. It's really only been until these last three rounds that's he's performed, so really just this final round that he would've been considered for senior selection. I would be pissed if that's his reason for leaving.

He's behind Steele and Crouch and entering his prime, that would probably be his motivation to leave. If we don't want to fit him in, off he goes. Shame, we've spent years building his body.
He’s guaranteed to do a Brodie/Lipinski this season coming up

He's entering the prime age for most players, but he's missed a few years and is tracking well behind most players.
If he thinks he should be playing "most weeks " based on his performance, he's delusional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bytel is 2 yrs older than Allison - and Allison being 1.95m or more will naturally take longer to develop if does develop.
Two years older.
Let's take away one year he didn’t play because of his back.
Another two years interrupted by covid.
It’s not about age for him. He was a mooted top 10 draft pick until his injury.
Has shown more than Allison so far and plays in a position we need and which Hanners is vacating.
Probably on minimum coin.
Give him two years ffs.

Two years older.
Let's take away one year he didn’t play because of his back.
Another two years interrupted by covid.
It’s not about age for him. He was a mooted top 10 draft pick until his injury.
Has shown more than Allison so far and plays in a position we need and which Hanners is vacating.
Probably on minimum coin.
Give him two years ffs.
No one knows what he has been given , Bytel manager will be attempting to screw as much coin for his next contract so he can get his %.
To me he would better going for one year and then cementing himself into our best 22 and then hitting them up big time for a good contract of far better coin.

I have been saying this for ages now - we need to play this kid.
We’ll lose him to the Bombers because of Ratts’ stubbornness these past three weeks.
Should have played him this week for sure, but before that he's hardly been banging the door down.

Mid 20's possessions just doesn't cut it for a 22 year old inside mid in the VFL.

Shame it's taken him until the final round to really dominate

Shame that a real “statement game” from Bytel comes in the last game of the season.

If he stays, excellent, but if he goes then all the best, as long as it’s not against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back