VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Just turned it on, first thing I saw was Hunter Clark clean bowled by a loose ball between the legs, stands there in a pose and swearing instead of turning around and following up. I get the feeling the players aren't loving life right now.

Garcia looking good and would probably take Collard's spot in the seniors. The other Saints are doing OK, but not setting the world on fire against pretty ordinary opposition- looking more like good VFL players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't really matter but what is happening with the numbers out there?
Crouch in 4, Hastie in 3, Allison in 29, Clark in 14, Byrnes in 23 etc.

I really like alison, even if he won't make it, kicking for his 5th now (got it)

Garcia though, best 1st year midfield prospect I can remember at the saints (didn't have the VFL live stream back in the day). The way he moves is dick naicos like, so quick and quick decision making too, clean, hits good little passes when he needs to and is a pit bull when it comes to the tackle (undaicos like). If pou is a bust that's ok cos I don't think garcia will be

Hayes is too good for this level

Keeler is a gun..

Crouch should come straight back in

Hunter too

Might be a rough year for us but I still feel like the future is brighter now than it has been for the past 12 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back