VFL 2021 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Still behind but a much better 2nd quarter.

Having the wind helps, but Bytel started getting his hands on the ball - had 2 disposals at 1/4 time, now on 15 disposals, 8 tackles.

Joyce with 12 disposals, Hanners and Coff both with 11.

5.3.33 v 6.12.48

Good, because they should all be in the seniors next week.

34 to 67 inside 50s boy oh boy

Full Time
Sandy: 9.6.60
Blues: 14.25.109

Bytel - 27 disposals, 10 tackles
Joyce - 24 disposals, 1 goal, 6 marks
Frawley - 19 disposals, 8 marks
Hanners - 18 disposals, 1 goal
Coffield - 17 disposals, 1 goal
Allison - 13 disposals, 3 marks
Lonie - 12 disposals, 1.1
Alabakis - 6 disposals, 26 hitouts
McKernan - 3 disposals

Coff’s confidence seems absolutely shot, really disappointing. Anyone that watched know what role he was playing today?
I did watch the last quarter and he was starting in the middle … but I believe he was playing back prior to that. Thought he did some reasonably things but needs to get much fitter next year.

How Bytel is not getting blooded in the seniors is anyones guess.

Year is shot get him in there FFS
Watch us play Hannebery next week and leave Bytel out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bytel, Coff, Hanners, Joyce and/or Clav - just get them in the seniors for the rest of the season.

Never want to see Hunter or Kent in there again.

Actually, I don’t care if Hanners doesn’t play, rather give his spot to a youngster.

Well seeing him in the seconds he is the goods, needs time in the seniors like Byrnes and Connelly have got.

Spot on.
And get Coff back in. Who knows why he was dropped in the first place. Was good last week and even showed some…gasp…leadership!

Rubbish. When he does he's medi sub in and out of the team. Give him game time and consistency and let him play on instinct
Its a pretty one paced midfield with Crouch, Dunstan, Steele, Bytel in there.
Seems like Crouch could do with a rest anyway. Would be close to his longest stint of consecutive football for a few years.
May need a rest to freshen up. No point running him into the ground.
Bring in Bytel and the balance stays manageable.

Bytel, Coff, Hanners, Joyce and/or Clav - just get them in the seniors for the rest of the season.

Never want to see Hunter or Kent in there again.

Actually, I don’t care if Hanners doesn’t play, rather give his spot to a youngster.
Clav didn't play today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back