Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee hindsight and all that is wonderful.

F*** his life next year Jack
I hope you go after the campaigner each and every time you play the piece of s**t

Regards
The NMFC

Gee hindsight and all that is wonderful.

F*** his life next year Jack
I hope you go after the campaigner each and every time you play the piece of s**t

Regards
The NMFC
This how you’re feeling mate?

Attachments

• 04FFCD87-57A5-4CD6-B81C-049FE52D107D.jpeg
    04FFCD87-57A5-4CD6-B81C-049FE52D107D.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 102
This how you’re feeling mate?
On the contrary. It’ll be more enjoyable to see him lose his s**t on field when he visits Melbourne.

The dickhead has gone and put the biggest target on his back now. North, Carlton and Adelaide will go after him.
You just know other clubs will as well.

We’ve seen how he gets lippy and he has outbursts at the crowd as well.

It’s gonna be fun ripping into the snake for years to come for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Jack, I like him as a player, he plays footy in the right way and has earnt his afl career now

Question: if he has a kid in particular a boy and goes onto play league footy at the blues Surely that would have to set a record in world sport to have 4 generations to play for the one club.

Only relatable example is the Maldini family in soccer at AC Millian famous soccer family with three generations at the one club

Congrats to Jack, I like him as a player, he plays footy in the right way and has earnt his afl career now

Question: if he has a kid in particular a boy and goes onto play league footy at the blues Surely that would have to set a record in world sport to have 4 generations to play for the one club.

Only relatable example is the Maldini family in soccer at AC Millian famous soccer family with three generations at the one club

The only thing close would be the Petty family who have had four generations drive NASCAR (and I think for the same team). Unfortunately the fourth one died at age 19 in a racing crash - his brother has a son named after him who could possibly become a driver one day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On the contrary. It’ll be more enjoyable to see him lose his s**t on field when he visits Melbourne.

The dickhead has gone and put the biggest target on his back now. North, Carlton and Adelaide will go after him.
You just know other clubs will as well.

We’ve seen how he gets lippy and he has outbursts at the crowd as well.

It’s gonna be fun ripping into the snake for years to come for sure

The irony is JSOS sledged a guy who left the club as he thought it was s**t.

The only thing close would be the Petty family who have had four generations drive NASCAR (and I think for the same team). Unfortunately the fourth one died at age 19 in a racing crash - his brother has a son named after him who could possibly become a driver one day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Ablett family tree is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
While the Spargo's became the first VFL/AFL 4 consecutive generations of players, this was achieved over at least 4 clubs.

So any of Jack's future kids would be gunning for a 4 gen one club first.
The Richards/Pannam family were 3 generations.

4 goals and will surely get coaches votes this week.

Standout game for Jack and probably the best game he has ever played.

4 goals and will surely get coaches votes this week.

Standout game for Jack and probably the best game he has ever played
It was easily the best game of his career imo, if he can manage to maintain this level of consistently he will have a long career at Carlton. He has definitely taken his game to another level over the past few weeks.

He has always had the desire and commitment, his performance is starting to match that. I think that his run in the reserves did him good.

It was easily the best game of his career imo, if he can manage to maintain this level of consistently he will have a long career at Carlton. He has definitely taken his game to another level over the past few weeks.

He has always had the desire and commitment, his performance is starting to match that. I think that his run in the reserves did him good.

Wasn't the reserves IMO. He played back and did okay.

I feel that the rest of the team now matching his intensity and effort makes him and others look far better in a cohesive team.

Welcome back Jack!

Tall, Mobile, Football Smarts, plays forward and back, Great kick for Goal
No expectations but stick a few kilos on his frame, a few pre-seasons, a long sleeved #1 and this kid could be fullback/full forward of the 21st Century.

Good luck Kid!

Gee I got this pretty close in 2015 🤪
Plays Forward and back ruck
Great kick for goal - well he is better than me
Does four goals warrant claiming him as the best full forward on the 15/7/2023?
Another 100 games like that and I will give him the 21st century full forward title

Remove this Banner Ad

Back