Senior 14. Orazio Fantasia

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome on board Orazio!!!

Should be a great acquisition to our forward half, and also gives me another reason to put BT on mute.

I also didn't realise he's an 'elite runner' - we've lost Ed, but preseason competition should be fun with Cotters, Walshy, Ollie, Elijah, Binnsy, Orazio and Matt Duffy (who won the Irish 2km time trial).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only concern I have is his fitness, though I am fairly confident he is over the majority of his woes and think he’ll be good for 35+ next season.

What defender does he get? Probably the oppositions 4th best, he doesn’t need to mark it either - his one hand pickups are absolutely sublime.

Just kick it to Charlie or H and if it spills, he scores.

Should be a great acquisition to our forward half, and also gives me another reason to put BT on mute.

I also didn't realise he's an 'elite runner' - we've lost Ed, but preseason competition should be fun with Cotters, Walshy, Ollie, Elijah, Binnsy, Orazio and Matt Duffy (who won the Irish 2km time trial).

That surprised me given his injury history and comments around his preparation. Looking back though it appears he regularly finished in the top few in the 2km time trial at both essendon and Port.

Schitts Creek Thumbs Up GIF by CBC

What a stupid question!!!!
Any thing that has never been near * is a great start.
Okay who from * ran over your dog?

On topic: welcome Oraaaaaaaazio. Costs nothing, low risk, potential high reward.

What a stupid question!!!!
Any thing that has never been near * is a great start.
Justin Maddern, Glenn Manton, Adam Saad? All great Carlton men! All had a stint at Essendon.

Orazio had no say in who drafted him when he was a teenager. It just so happened that it was Essendon. Anyone of us would play for Essendon if we were lucky enough and good enough to be drafted into the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back