Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably loves the club more than anyone else at the club, hard not to growing up the way he did.

Was always going to stay.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Loving Jack’s loyalty, his dedication, his love of the club. He is living his dream, and is not tarnished by his old man’s somewhat self serving agendas.

He knows the team could move past him, but backs himself in. The mischievous bull Sh1t suggesting he had no other suitors is sniping from outside.

The TDK /Pitto partnership is a solid one and threatens to curtail Jack’s opportunities given team balance. Clearly as TDK matures (has been slow) and can manage more ruck minutes it increases the likelihood of JSOS playing as a pinch hitter, at least until HOK and/or Lemmey mature.

Absolute respect for the young man.

So happy that JSOS resigned for two years. I couldn't imagine a Carlton team without one. And no I don't want him an emergency. I want him in the team bringing his enthusiasm, passion, tackling and whatever else he is going to do for the team.

I get we didn't want to mess with form yesterday, however "heart" is always required and he always brings it. What if.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back