Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf has Buku done to get dropped and surely give Clarke another go.
Buku has been exposed as a one trick pony. Needs to go back and get something other than just intercept marks or he won't be on the list next season

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would assume a defender will be sub given we have brought 2 defenders in to replace one going out.

Would have given Clarke another week against the tigers, he wouldn’t have been the reason we win or lose.

Gallagher has looked tired for 3 weeks a bit shocked he’s still in

There’s a lot wrong with that selection actually:

Keath over Busslinger
Sanders not into the side as an inside mid with no Libba
Richards still in the midfield
Buku dropped over JOD
Clarke dropped after one nervous game
Duryea, Bramble & JJ all getting free passs
No small forward.

I guess Richards is a midfielder now.
A lot of half-back flankers and used to be half-back flankers in this team.

The selections kind of confuse me. I like Cleary and believe he should have played more games but where is he playing? Sub?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work on totally destroying Clarke's confidence. Play him for half a game Sub him out (admittedly after a some poor disposals) then drop him the following week. Surely Mark it down as nerves and give him a second crack.

Definitely treating this week as a grand final. Trying to get some pressure off before loosing the next five in a row.

Never mind though, even if we loose I'm sure it'll be a tough, competitive, close game and we will take the learnings out of an honourable loss.

Other than no Sanders or Buss not really much to complain about. As close to the best team on form currently available.

Should win if only we have not lost 3 in a row since round 13 last year

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are these changes done with GWS in mind next week? Scared without an experienced tall and that our golden oldies JJ and Duryea will return to form, and the unaccountable Williams, we're gonna get smoked

I don't think we're good enough to plan ahead like that 😅

We just lost to the Hawks

I don’t care much for who comes in and who comes out. The list as a whole is vanilla and predictable.

That would have to be the worst kicking team any club puts out this week.

We’ve become a team with several poorly skilled small players who don’t get much of the ball.

Not long ago I would see our selected teams each week and try to find the weaknesses/holes. Now I look at the lines across the selected team and try to find the strengths.

Listening to Bevo’s presser, the group went for a nice swim in the beach at Mentone or somewhere bayside near where he lives.
He might have even got the guitar out and played a few tunes for the lads.
He is a good bloke Bevo.
Personally, I prefer the Sam Mitchell approach to an insipid loss - ‘bring your mouth guards to training this week, because that wasn’t good enough’.
Hawks have won there last 2 games.

I’m getting Jack Johnson laid back vibes dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back