No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Me - scrolling through the Who is the mix article ...What!!?? They've left us out:mad:

Also me...Oh yeah Bye round

Idiot Facepalm GIF

If you haven't already read the General Alert Mod Notice posted by Chief then please do so.

I'll also add our own Board example. In '22 when we beat the Magpies in a close one some Swans board users chose to go onto their board and post some ridiculous inflammatory stuff. As a result our own Swans board was flooded by Magpie posters in a like for like retaliation.

In other words - you may think its funny to go over to another board to troll and get yourself banned or like every post - but us Swan Mods are the ones cleaning up your shit. Don't do it, because we will ban you ourselves if someone brings it our attention.

Be a good Big Footy citizen, it shouldn't be that hard.

xxxx
Mods

Jeremy Finlayson has been suspended for three games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you haven't already read the General Alert Mod Notice posted by Chief then please do so.

I'll also add our own Board example. In '22 when we beat the Magpies in a close one some Swans board users chose to go onto their board and post some ridiculous inflammatory stuff. As a result our own Swans board was flooded by Magpie posters in a like for like retaliation.

In other words - you may think its funny to go over to another board to troll and get yourself banned or like every post - but us Swan Mods are the ones cleaning up your s**t. Don't do it, because we will ban you ourselves if someone brings it our attention.

Be a good Big Footy citizen, it shouldn't be that hard.

xxxx
Mods

I'll just continue to troll this board then geez 🤣

I'll just continue to troll this board then geez 🤣
I was only able to stop another retaliatory spam attack by the magpie users last year by informing them the user had been permanently banned from the Swans board.

Seriously, the people who troll other boards cause nothing but trouble on our own because of it.

I was only able to stop another retaliatory spam attack by the magpie users last year by informing them the user had been permanently banned from the Swans board.

Seriously, the people who troll other boards cause nothing but trouble on our own because of it.

Yep bloody trouble makers , if you need to escalate any for me to sort anyone out let me know.

In all seriousness you all do a wonderful job on here and foster a wonderful community , so I hope I and everyone else continue to support and make things as easy as possible

Wow on the Finlayson suspension. The bloke obviously realised he’d done the wrong thing and alerted his Club at 3/4 time.

He seems to have been contrite and even horrified by what he said.

This is a guy whose better half has had a very tough time. I expect footy is a release for him so the penalty and the guilt I’m guessing he is experiencing does not make a happy mixture.

Wow on the Finlayson suspension. The bloke obviously realised he’d done the wrong thing and alerted his Club at 3/4 time.

He seems to have been contrite and even horrified by what he said.

This is a guy whose better half has had a very tough time. I expect footy is a release for him so the penalty and the guilt I’m guessing he is experiencing does not make a happy mixture.

Does not excuse it though, sure he's realised he has made an error, but he should know better. 3 weeks is possibly a week on the harsh side but it's fine.

Does not excuse it though, sure he's realised he has made an error, but he should know better. 3 weeks is possibly a week on the harsh side but it's fine.

Sure there are no excuses but his immediate honesty should have imo seen a reduced sentence.

I would have given him a week and a 4 week suspended sentence.

I really try to avoid whataboutism BUT Clarkson got off remarkably lightly. Given his history he should have been given 6 weeks in the stands without any match day contact with his team - pre, during or post game. The L Kane factor at play?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back