Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Swans v Demons Thurs March 7th 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Swans by a lot

• Demons by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Pegg Swan GIF by Working Title

No luck catching them swans then?

what's with the Grundy hype? He had 22 touches and had a whopping 9 clangers and 46% disposal efficiency. He competed well, but that's about it.
9 clearances and 5 inside 50s from the ruckman still isn’t enough to impress our Danster. Get your shit together Brodie.

We have most of our midfield missing though to be fair. I was laughed at earlier in the thread when I suggested our depth was better than yours but I’ll still gladly stick by that. It’s been the difference.
The Swans are a better side that’s for sure but midfield depth is a lot harder to replace than forward depth.

BT needs to find Brett Kirk - I want Kirky to engage with his heart and mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's with the Grundy hype? He had 22 touches and had a whopping 9 clangers and 46% disposal efficiency. He competed well, but that's about it.
Surely a pisstake

Please just stop.

Don't understand why he gets talked up, never seen him do anything against a good team, only the minnows.

He was out of gas in the first 10 minutes

Back