Review Power v Blues - Bye Bye Sweet 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the game again. 4-5 occasions he opted to punch and not mark unopposed and they ended up in crumbing goals for the opposition.. the other times he lost his feet, he didn't get a kick till the 3rd quarter. It was sad to watch . He's done.
Did you watch Lycett with equally critical eyes? He got owned by an undersized defender? It’s like a race to the bottom, both were crap, but Lycett we way more crap

We saw our 2017-2022 midfield again today.

full of hack kickers And a ruckman who can’t ruck

when wines and boak are back as our main mids we are ****ed..

some of wines decision making is almost as bad as his skills.. loves making it someone else’s problem.
Yep, spot on

I say this with zero snark. It’s Stockholm Syndrome.

The ‘enjoy the ride!’/‘North smashed us in 2004!’/‘let’s get there and see what happens!’ blind hope is all those types have.

They saw Tredrea get torn to pieces and shunned for daring to speak a skerrick of truth after the horror fortnight in Round 2/3.

There’s no option for them but full white knuckle commitment.

Absolutely delusional if we think we can put up a disgraceful effort like that and then turn it on for 3 much tougher games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did you watch Lycett with equally critical eyes? He got owned by an undersized defender? It’s like a race to the bottom, both were crap, but Lycett we way more crap
I'm talking about Jonas.
Lycett isn't fit, he's playing on one leg.He's the difference between us being average and great when he's fit.
Jonas has been cooked for years

You must be related to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back